Man with van ?

Started by Dinodog, February 16, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinodog

Thanks guys for the info
Much appreciated

christine

Well said stig  of the dunp you do a brill job for our community .

guest21828

I have personally stopped doing garden clearances but I will provide the contact details of a man and van by personal message if anyone needs the help. The man and van has nothing to do with me, my business or the recycling centre, garden clearances are one of the services he provides with his van, any business with him is for yourself to negotiate.

It is none of my business and I don't care who is employed to do a garden clearance but I would like to say something about the issue:-

If it was my garden cuttings being taken away I would want a receipt for the work, preferably the receipt from a recycling centre (Albox, Arboleas or Huercal Overa) so that I would be assured that they have been disposed of correctly and not dumped in the rambla etc. I am not attacking anyone or saying that garden cuttings are being dumped in the rambla etc by someone offering this service. What I am saying is that with a receipt from a recycling centre you are assured they have been disposed of correctly at a recycling centre.

It reminds me of a conversation where I was told about illegal workers and that the owner of the property they are working on or in can be fined as well. According to the person that told me this information, each illegal worker is fined by the police and the owner of the property they are working on or in can be fined €2000 for each illegal worker as well. Is it true about the illegal workers and the possible €2000 fine for the employer or owner of the property being worked on. Is it therefore possible that a fly tipping offender and the "owner" of the cuttings, rubble or other materials could be fined as well, even though they have no knowledge to where the items have been dumped. If it is true, I will be very careful in the future who I employ and I would want a receipt from a recycling centre for anything removed from my property to say it has been disposed of correctly.

I AM NOT SURE ABOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE AND I'M MORE THAN HAPPY TO BE CORRECTED BY ANYONE THAT KNOWS BETTER THAN I DO.

casablanca

Yes, ask Stig/Steve who manages the Punto Limpio, if he can't do it himself I am sure he will know a man that can.

alhambra

Quote from: Dinodog on February 17, 2018, 03:45:29 AM
I'm sure this was my thread, did I miss something
You most definitely did miss something. Courtesy, very simple to use.

cliffkingfish

Speak to  Stig he has people that will help.

Dinodog

Thanks , really helpful ,appreciate it

Angleseyite

Quote from: Dinodog on February 17, 2018, 10:14:55 AM
Sorry forgot to add three !!!
About the norm here ?

Try Sam, of "Log on Tommy", I know he does garden clearance work as well as logs etc. Tel  number. 619070839

Dinodog

Sorry forgot to add three !!!
About the norm here ?

Dinodog

Dinodog

I'm sure this was my thread, did I miss something

christine

Hogs can i come too not seen you in ages need to catch up the gossip of the service dogs .

nibbler

Thank's for the recommendation Hogsy, but I've retired.
Nibbler :039:

Jimel

Dinodog

Man with van needed to load up garden cuttings and dispose  :sign0144: