SEUR

Started by fidgetmidget, February 07, 2018, 13:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fidgetmidget

Well finally got my parcels, they had been left outside the BP garage just in front of the entrance yesterday afternoon, when they were still there at closing time the garage took them inside and locked them in a room. They had no idea what was in the parcel, it was a signed for parcel!!!!! I arrived there lunchtime they searched and searched so I set off home and text the drive to tell him they are not at the BP garage, he called me and in English said he had spoken to them and they had found them, back we went, they were there, only problem was, whilst they were for us, they were not the parcels we had been waiting over a week for which had been sat god knows where and still are? 
More phonecalls and more having the phone put down on me I decided to take the law into my own hands, I found a dedicated email address for dpd/seur customer services help, I emailed them a long email in Spanish telling them everything and explaining I am expecting a further 4 parcels and do not expect to go through this fiasco each time they are due to be delivered, I also told her that the drivers never bother to deliver door to door irrespective of how much has been paid for the shipping and what shipping agreements have been made because they are lazy and cant be bothered, that they (in my case) expect me to make an hour long round trip using my car and my gas and my time because they cant find an address or make a call correctly and can't be ar*ed....end result, within half hour I had a nice message back in English advising my parcel would be delivered this afternoon to my home and the additional parcels I were waiting for were on the way from Almeria and would be delivered to my home tomorrow. I would have no need to drive anywhere, they like her, should be able to find my address like she did on googlemaps and therefore there is no reason why the drivers do not deliver as per the contract. My parcel came right to my door!!! within the hour!! If my others don't arrive tomorrow, I have to email her and she will be calling the local depot for a very good reason why their drivers are not doing their job...now didn't want to get anyone in bother but they did need to up their game!
Result at last, lot of time effort and gasoline used to get to this point but now I have my own intermediary that clearly gets the job done! FM
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

fidgetmidget

Decided to text the driver in Spanish, found  he had left it I inside the BP garage, they have delivered to my doior in the past they are just lazy idle Barstewards that wouldn't  last 5 minutes in shy other place. I will be competing their complaints book, but I have a further 4 parcels arriving next 48hrs so think I will leave it until we see what fiasco they come up with first.
FM
Fidget Midget

Daffy

I normally have the same problem but today they delivered right to my door! Amazing, other drivers say my address does not exist. In shock!

alfore

They do not have any intention of delivering to you.  You will probably have to go to their depot in Huercal Overa.
I have the same problem at the moment with UPS.  They claim that they have tried to make the delivery but our address is not correct.  They have not attempted to contact me by phone.  I have sent my phone number three times.  No response.

Trucker

I know this is not any good for the moment but if you were to use The Post Shop to have mail delivered there they email you to say when its arrived and the courier services all know where it is and times of opening..

fidgetmidget

Has anyone ever had a delivery left inside the BP Garage in Albox from Seur? Had a call at 11am to meet them at the garage to collect a parcel, sat there until 1.15 no show. Got home called the driver who said, I think??? Packet in service station BP Albox. I live away from Albox and as the driver could not understand me nor me him, he was able to say I was there from 11.30 to 12.15, which I doubt very much and packet at gasolinera BP, so I am not certain he was saying it has been left there? This is day 3 of them lying about calling, saying they cannot find our address, despite delivering here before, saying my hysband does not exit, you name it they tried it. Don't want to drive all the way  down there again if I have not understood him correctly. Help!
Fidget Midget