Big fire in Limaria

Started by felipe, February 06, 2018, 14:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrney

If the Diputacion provides the service using whatever funds are at their disposal, I suspect it will be a long time before the Almanzora Councils will dip their hands into saving lives.........

fidgetmidget

It's like living in he dark ages, all the big wigs living the life of luxury off corruption past and dare I say present, should cough up and contribute just in case a life needs saving!
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

Maura

Albox couldn't afford to run the station anymore and standards were slipping. AND, none of the other town halls who benefited from the service actually contributed a cent to its upkeep. 

Now no town pays for the service from its own coffers so we are all in the same boat.

Other areas such as Levante have a consortium where every town contributes financially to the service.  I would expect that the Valle of Almanzora will go this way eventually when the towns of Almanzora agree to contribute.  Meanwhile, the Diputacion provides the service using resources (I believe) from the Consortium in Levante and a substation based in Albox.

felipe

felipe

Fire in Limaria above Procoal estate. Fire service called 30mins ago still not here. One of the major issues surrounding the closure of station in Albox. If it was high summer the whole mountainside would be ablaze by now.