Pick up Alicante Airport

Started by Pennydot, February 05, 2018, 16:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crancrank

An hour in the car park cost max 2 euros so not that expensive really

raysun

The one at the top for pick ups and drop offs is free for i think 15 minutes but after that it is really really expensive so best to avoid unless they are outside waiting for you.
Crancranks way is the best.

Pennydot

Quote from: Crancrank on February 05, 2018, 18:36:33 PM
As you enter the airport just follow the signs to the Public parking, the road bends to the left, after the bend take the ramp down to the lower level, at the bottom of the ramp the road turns to the right then the car park entrance barrier is on your left. Its all well signposted and easy to find

Thank you so much Crancrank.  These things are always  so much easier the second time!  I will take your instructions with me!  :c017: :c017: :c017:

Crancrank

As you enter the airport just follow the signs to the Public parking, the road bends to the left, after the bend take the ramp down to the lower level, at the bottom of the ramp the road turns to the right then the car park entrance barrier is on your left. Its all well signposted and easy to find

Pennydot

Can anyone tell me the best place to park (there appear to be 4 car parks)  to pick someone up from Alicante.  I want to go to Arrivals to meet them.  There is a map showing all  four car parks, but only the top one (where the Costa  Coffee) is seems to be for pickups??  The map shows a 'General Car Park' and my husband thinks this is the one I need.  But is it easy to find?????  I will be alone in the car. . . . . . .  :93: