Any info on White tomcat from village?

Started by minettjean, February 05, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freddie

He is doing fine, still needs his coat to get back to pristine condition but he is getting there. He is a very loving boy but we are not sure how old he is but would say he is over 4yrs old, I did take a picture of him tonight and put it on Facebook, if I can reduce it to the required pixels on here I will post it. We are looking for a forever home for him as he deserves to live out his life in a home. Thank you for asking about him we know he enjoyed being fussed by lots of people at the local bar but he was starting to neglect himself and needed some TLC

susielaw

How is Bruno progressing? He is such a lovely character, hope he is doing well.
Any idea how old he may be? He always seemed to be quite mature.

freddie

Hello I have Bruno at the moment he was in such a dirty state with scabs as well, as soon as he looks like his old self I will post some pictures of him. He is a beautiful boy and house trained, neutred and a proper lap cat, just enjoying being in a home environment so if anyone would like to offer him a forever home please contact me freddie

minettjean

Saw on facebook that someone had taken him home for a bit of tlc.They said they were going to add photos later but havent seen anything.Anyone know how he is doing please