Amazon.es prime video

Started by El Molino, January 29, 2018, 13:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gb

Hi i had same problem .you cannot use amazon es account you have to have uk account then go on the account then go to one click setting put it uk account then it  should be ok

El Molino

now getting this message
Your device's Internet connection is using an HTTP proxy which prevents playing your video. Please close or disable any proxy programs and try again. For further assistance, please contact Amazon Customer Service at www.primevideo.com/help and refer to error 1042.
so perhaps we are getting somewhere
no proxy set

El Molino

Hi, tried laptop. location on, ps3 registered in Spain, phone registered Spain, although the first thing we tried was ps4 registered uk!! so perhaps this was the problem. Not that prime video help could see any problem with account.

peacie

How are you trying to access it, iPad, Android of via Wondows.  Is your location services turned on?

El Molino

Thanks for that, still no luck, nothing works, will have to wait for Spanish bloke in Ireland to get back to me

owdoggy

The Grand Tour is another one. I have Prime set up on the smart telly and it works fine. I did have to verify the subscription via a computer at first though.

Doggy

peacie

The Marvelous Mrs Maisel.  I access through the the Amazon Prime app on my iPad.

El Molino

Trying a prime subscription on Amazon.es, Cannot seem to get any title to open, says not available in your current location!! Have been in contact with prime video and Amazon.es who are looking into it. Nice man from Amazon.es (based in Ireland!) even phoned me yesterday and tried to fix it. Is there anyone out there who has Amazon video via prime subscription who can tell me a title that is available here in Spain? I know many are not available. Thanks