pool leak

Started by MigMan, January 25, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MigMan

Hi, many thanks for that, what was the procedure as in what did he do with reference to the crack to solve the leak and how big a job was it, obviously the dreaded question !!!!! was it expensive ? I have already called him to get advice & a quote so will let you know.
Regards Migman

Eddie

Have to agree with CG, joe has a great set of lads working with him.

cg

I have used Joe several times the first time was to solve exactly the same problem as you have.
used him again after that to replace wooden beams, although he is not cheap his workforce are first class clean up totally after they finished and he will not attempt to bodge any job.

MigMan

Hi, can anyone recommend someone who specializes in building & repairing pools as I have recently discovered a crack going up the wall about a metre long. I was going to remove a strip of tiles and have a look in there myself to find out what's going on but I simply haven't got the time as well as like everything I do I always go way over the top & there might be a simple & easier solution from someone that specializes in this field.
I have heard good reports about Joe from Almeria builders but having never used builders I wouldn't know.
If any one could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Regards Migman