Travelling to Malaga from Arboleas

Started by sandy b, January 21, 2018, 16:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandy b

Thank you Rod. I will send the details on to my sister.

Rod

Some of these buses take a very long time, calling at lots of stops, make sure they get the fast one. We used to pick our daughter up when she travelled from Malaga to Almeria bus/train station so you could do this to save time.

dude

Public transport means a bus to Granada, then a bus that to Arboleas. Bus stop in Arboleas is by Humbugs. Alternative is bus to Almeria then change again for bus to Vera. Check Alsa website for full timetables and prices.

sandy b

I so sorry, I missed the important bit out. My sister is in Malaga and wants to come down to us in Arboleas for a few days. She is looking to use public transport as they dont have a car and they dont want to hire a car as they find  it too scary never having driven on the righthand side.

Crancrank

We spent Christmas in Malaga and traveled all the way on the motorway A7/E15 with one stop for coffee etc at the service area atNejar took about 3.5 hours with the stop. Very easy journey with plenty of scenic views of the coast

fidgetmidget

We travelled all the way down the E15/A7, great journey now it's all motorway and not through little villages, took around 3 hours.  Have friends who use blah blah and cost is next to nothing.
Fidget
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

dude

I've driven using the motorways via both Granada and Almeria. Roughly a 3 hour drive using either route. Bear in mind travelling via Granada this time of year the possiblity of snow.

Dario

Don't know if this is an option for you, or if it helps...had a friend over from South America back end of 2017 who used an app (I don't have a smart phone myself) called blah blah car...Got a lift from Huercal Overa(other options too) to Malaga for not alot of euros. Alot of the drivers were business people and ladies who worked in offices locally who had to go to Malaga

sandy b

Has anyone travelled from Arboleas or nearby, to Malaga. Any advice please if you have.