Buying a villa-contacting the Town Hall

Started by slr2679, January 16, 2018, 15:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

I think i nearly had it ,ie all the right letters just not in the right order   :))

i once painted some band names on my kids guitar box....i said

what do yer think of that then Dan

he replyed

Grate Dad.... but yev spelt the Who  Rong way round...... :)) ( Hwo )
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

lmj52

Quote from: Tetley on January 16, 2018, 20:31:26 PM
Quote from: slr2679 on January 16, 2018, 18:30:16 PM
Thank you. Though we won't be able to go to the TH ourselves as we are in the UK and can't get over. We do have a contact in Partaloa but they're away until 5 February. Is it possible to email them?

If you contact Amanda at Aol she will sort it for you,its her job.

Hi it's ALO tetley
http://aloservices.es/
Hope this helps sir 2679
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

slr2679

Tetley

Quote from: slr2679 on January 16, 2018, 18:30:16 PM
Thank you. Though we won't be able to go to the TH ourselves as we are in the UK and can't get over. We do have a contact in Partaloa but they're away until 5 February. Is it possible to email them?

If you contact Amanda at Aol she will sort it for you,its her job.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

slr2679

Tetley

Quote from: lmj52 on January 16, 2018, 16:50:19 PM
I would go see them face to face.

ditto on that plus contact Amanda at AOL in Zugena....BEFOR  you part with any coin.

lmj52

Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

slr2679

Me again! We've had an offer on a property in Los Torres. I want to contact the town hall to make some checks before we sign the Reserve Contract and pay the Reserve deposit. I've been through the website but can only find a phone number. Is this the only way to contact them?