White Goods

Started by FeeStor, January 15, 2018, 13:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FeeStor

Quote from: twojaysalmeria on January 18, 2018, 15:06:16 PM
ElectroAhorro in Albox do very good deals, often because of slight cosmetic faults (but still with full guarantee). If you look at their Facebook page and scroll down you will find a video which goes into the shop and you can pause to check out prices on display.

Hope that helps

BTW - how's your bunny chow recipe? Any tips?

J
Quote from: twojaysalmeria on January 18, 2018, 15:06:16 PM
ElectroAhorro in Albox do very good deals, often because of slight cosmetic faults (but still with full guarantee). If you look at their Facebook page and scroll down you will find a video which goes into the shop and you can pause to check out prices on display.

Hope that helps

J

Hi - only saw this question now - nothing like  a year late.

I make a normal Durban curry but I don't think you will get the right bread here to make a bunny.  I don't like bread with my curry - prefer rice so it's not an issue for me.  Import my Durban masala!

twojaysalmeria

Hope that helps

J

FeeStor

Thanks, appreciated- all info gratefully received!  Yep, it' s a big move but we will be good ( I hope)

doreen1

Hola FeeStor
try www.mediamarkt.es
Once you get here you can shop around as prices elsewhere could be cheaper, but this will give you an idea of prices.
Good luck with your move.

FeeStor

Hello all
We will be relocating to Arboleas/Huercal Overa/Albox later this year from South Africa.  We will sell all our white goods here and need to buy new on that side.  Could someone kindly give us some online recommedations for sites which sell same so we can get an idea of prices.
Thanks so much!