<
News:
Info on the Lung & Liver Awareness Charity Bowling Day is here http://www.arboleas.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=119213.0 Come on and join in the fun. It is a Great day of fun.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 20, 2018, 17:01:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wa Di Yer Fink To It So Far......(leave remain over veiw ) ?  (Read 317 times)
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« on: January 12, 2018, 18:05:24 PM »

To me its panning out as expected,the EU  has closed ranks and intends to screw the uk to the floor,wich i expected,because if they dont its the end of the fedral EU  dream.

my only main suprize is that the elite money and blood line are prepared to split a fragile UK Union.

i expect the UK  will leave and get well and truly turned over ,if they dont leave,uk democracey goes tits....for all the world to see,however i think both houses should get a vote on the exit deal,otherwise the soverign parliment lark is tits as well.....annd there lies another complication ie,the punters have spoken,but westminster has to look after there intrests...because they didnt vote OUT  to be poor..er

if they have any sence,they will leave but stay in the customs and free market.....but this time....log the punters as other EU States do  example....Spain.

any veiws ?

« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 18:13:49 PM by Tetley » Logged
Arboleas Community Forum
« on: January 12, 2018, 18:05:24 PM »

webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 18:16:24 PM »

Nah not really Tets, wos da price of a pint in Maloan's?
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 18:16:24 PM »

Lynden
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 21:05:01 PM »

Tets we didn’t vote in to be poorer but that’s what happened.
Clean break start anew.
Like Webe says all that you should be bothered about is the price of yer tubo.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 21:05:01 PM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 21:48:08 PM »

So what yer veiw than,apart from mi tubo prices,

are yer gonna get a deal that,s works and yer get yer full parliment back ?
or
are yer just going to end up with a simlare deal  to that yer had when yer were in the eu....but with no say on the feture structering of the EU  but still paying in with free movment  & ecj ...to trade  ?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 21:59:20 PM by Tetley » Logged
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 21:48:08 PM »

Lynden
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 22:30:36 PM »

So what yer veiw than,apart from mi tubo prices,

are yer gonna get a deal that,s works and yer get yer full parliment back ?
or
are yer just going to end up with a simlare deal  to that yer had when yer were in the eu....but with no say on the feture structering of the EU  but still paying in with free movment  & ecj ...to trade  ?
Preferable would be a free trade agreement including services. The UK should expect to pay a fee for this. However that comes with the EU free movement and European Court crxp. So unless the EU are flexible there won’t be a deal at all.
I think the EU are caught between a rock and a hard place. They want to strike a deal but what the UK wants endangers the EU itself.
So as I’ve said before, despite all the overtures and “agreements” so far it’s just not going to work. It’s going to be very painful all round with no deal especially for the badly endebted EU nations. But we will get back the control we need and the ability to forge a successful future.
It will be like taking a few steps back to move forward, but long term much better for the UK.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 22:30:36 PM »

lmj52
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 22:45:45 PM »

“Get back control” Ffs
 91 a little emoji for those that like them.  bravo_2

Pob dydd, pan dwi'n deffro, dwi'n dweud diolch i Dduw fy mod i'n Gymraeg
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 22:45:45 PM »

webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 23:15:05 PM »

Well, according to gossip, Spain is a bit concerned about Brexit and would prefer a bit of a soft one, though I'd like a hard one a102 but I'm easy. Der Nederland seem to be of the same mind, like, "what kind of a deal do we want?" and "how is this going to affect us?"
I tend to think the thought of money might be involved somewhere 32 So common sense seems to be a factor where money is concerned.
Only gossip though  16

Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 23:15:05 PM »

Lynden
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 07:03:09 AM »

“Get back control” Ffs
 91 a little emoji for those that like them.  bravo_2

Constructive????

Tetley asked for an honest view, why don't you post yours?
I really like working for myself, not being dictated too, perhaps you like to be under the EU thumb.
The EU is not a club of equals. It remains a German Franco club where a few of the members get screwed, sadly the UK has been for over 40 years.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 07:03:09 AM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 08:30:03 AM »

So given the past months and bearing in mind the uk has gone full circule on the money,ecj,ect because they now dont appear to want a no deal walk....how do you all think it will pan out over the next 10 months,bearing in mind phase 1 was never properly sorted its just an outline and there is still citizens rights,the irish border issue and the money figures to confirm.

Again genuine question
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 08:47:46 AM by Tetley » Logged
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 08:30:03 AM »

webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2018, 13:03:52 PM »

Fing is Tets, like most things that aint been done before, it aint gonna run smooth is it. They'll all kick up and fluff up their feathers to give an impression that they're in command, but common sense should prevail in the end. After all, it is all about money innit.
One fing that gets me is, if the EU is such a great thing, why are the leaders so afraid of it all falling apart after Brexit? No good saying they aint afraid, coz they are, their intent to punish is proof of that 72 to make an example to the rest 72

Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2018, 13:03:52 PM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 13:13:58 PM »

So were do you think it will ed up Jams,i still think A HARD brexit to make an example or a full remain,but the new remain could mean been IN Shengen,no budget rebate and the Euro....if they dont pull A50 Befor It expires

intresting times
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 13:13:58 PM »

casablanca
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 14:11:22 PM »

I ain't got a clue where it will all end up mate, sorry that's the best I can offer. All I do know is that we are only at the beginning of a host of complex and potentially unsurmountable issues and that deadlines/timescales will not be met. We will probably all grope, fudge and cough and splutter our way down a long road for years to come and for what gain?? embarrassed
webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 14:43:40 PM »

Cor blimy cb 16 that's a bit of a depressed outlook innit  73 I don't see anything "unsurmountable" anywhere with Brexit 32
The only "unsurmountable" thing I can see, is the dogged attitude of the dullards running the EU. 72 but I think they'll come round to a sensible way of thinking, coz they aint that stupid, are they?
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 14:43:40 PM »

casablanca
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2018, 15:11:46 PM »

Webe, of course you are quite right nothing is unsurmountable it's just that the more unsurmountable it is the greater the cost to overcome it, ifya know warra mean like!
I hope you are right about the eventual outcome without even beginning to understanding how dullards ain't that stupid 017

I might save my last post and put it back up again in two years time and arrogantly suggest "I told you so".
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 15:15:28 PM by casablanca » Logged
Roger
phpBB Super Member

Keep up to date at arboleaslive.com

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2018, 15:16:45 PM »

The UK Govt seems to think that if they keep making the economic point then they will keep free trade in goods and services, because it is in everyone’s economic interest.
But this is where the UK does not understand, and Webs calling the EU again misses the point.
It is about the long term future of the European Ideal.
That is so inbred on the European mainland that everything will take second place.
To give the UK what it wants will destroy the European Project, and no EU politician will agree to that.
The EU has already factored in a 10% cut in the EU budget, and EU economists have factored in a 5% short term drop in GDP for the EU.

Many people in the UK do not get that, although many do understand the intellectual case for the EU Project.
The two sides will never agree of course, but that is a problem for the UK.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2018, 15:16:45 PM »

Lynden
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2018, 15:35:29 PM »

Rogers view and it may be right is that the EU politicos will not risk the “project” also known as the United States of Greater Germany. If they take that view then everyone will suffer. God help Spain, Portugal and Greece.
I believe that that is exactly what will happen and as Tets says a hard Brexit it will be.
I believe it’s called throwing the baby out with the bath water...but hey ho...let’s get on with it.
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 16:03:00 PM »

And from the working educated Europeans i know,there now seems to be little intrest in the uk,its a bit like Catalunia..ie its hardend the attitudes,the uk is actually seen as been lead by a tory nationalist government thats at war with its self and doesent really have a full brexit mandate because there are another 50 millio on the Island,its also seen as a brit old people vote,so the longer its dragged out the more chance there is of the UK Conforming.

my veiw still ,Hard Brexit or a remain because of the shear complexity of the deal within the time frame that left,and even if there is a deal,it has to be retified by 27 severign EU Parliments.
Roger
phpBB Super Member

Keep up to date at arboleaslive.com

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2018, 18:54:25 PM »

All the projections show that everyone will suffer
but that the UK will suffer a lot more.

Spain is doing very well from the EU and will continue to do so.
Portugal as well.
Greece is a basket case and will be whatever happens, in or out of the EU.

The point is that the UK is dealing with a lot of very intelligent people.
Just because they have a different outlook on life and a different vision of the future does not make them stupid.
They have a clear vision and are united in seeing it through.
I see the UK officials as struggling with no clear view or policy.

This is not taking sides, just stating what I see
so I cannot see the UK getting much out of the negotiations.
That will put it back to the Cabinet (which will be split) and Parliament (which is pro closer ties to the EU).
How that will pan out is anyone's guess.

In the meantime UK industry and financial services are left in limbo.

Lynden
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2018, 20:04:14 PM »

Now this is where we disagree Roger. Just because you see the EU has a clear vision it may well be akin to the Flat Earth Society.
Spain has done well from the EU but where’s the jam going to come from after 2021......plus Spain has a large trade surplus with the UK. Could they afford that hit?
The real problem comes when those who have had their hands deep in the EU cookie jar will have the lid snapped shut....and worse will be asked to start paying in.
No deal definitely means issues all round, but the U.K. can and will thrive outside of the EU. Hundreds of much poorer and wealthier countries do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: