I have personally purchased a car from them
I know they are near Alicanti airport
Frank is honest and will help you out
Read the Testimonials

http://www.fwreurocars.com/cars2_17_5-10.html

Harly1
I might wear the trousers but my wife tells me which ones to put on

Cuidarbol

I have worked in the auto trade for some years in the U.K., know how it all works, what makes an honest car dealer and the after sales service etc.

I have had dealings with Autofex on a few occasions for different people and I wouldn't recommend them, their guarantees, warranties or customer service.

For example:- One car bought from them had a defective headlamp unit (leaking and condensation on the inside of the glass). They said it wasn't covered by their guarantee or warranty even though they had sold it with a defective headlamp unit that hadn't been noticed until the car was used at night. After a lengthy debate they agreed to replace it with a second hand unit as the cost for a new one was too much. There were other problems with the car (drive shaft and front suspension) but we were told the parts were not covered by their guaranty or warranty.

On a brighter note, my father bought a car from them which he has owned for a couple of years and it is a very good car without any problems. My concern is with the car he traded in as a part exchange, it was given a basic walk around (condition, mileage etc) and not inspected by their mechanic before the sale was done. Anyone in or who has worked in the trade would know a mechanics inspection is top of the list to look at a trade in car to find any problems it may have as the car has to be resold and it also affects the trade in price that would be offered.

I know Autofex has many satisfied customers, I am just quoting from my experience of dealings with them and my knowledge of working in the car trade. 

Rtis

Unless Autofex has changed hands, AVOID !! may have been a 2 off (not 1) but our friends found the service appalling !

guest17313

Try Autofex opposite Longo's.....good service from them.

http://www.autofex.com/en/inicio

Dave

Elgin

You will probably have to do a lot of driving around.  There are a lot of car dealers in the Puerto Lumbreras / Lorca area especially along the old road between the two.

macc

Check out this site, Milanuncios. It will give you a good idea of what you will find, and what to expect, ie, kilometers, year etc in your price range.  https://www.milanuncios.com/coches-de-segunda-mano/

Crancrank

Also try the Peugeot dealership in Albox close to the BP petrol station. I bought a Santa Fe there when we arrived in Spain last July they have an English speaking sales lady who is very helpful.

Peter and Frances

Try Gomez Motors in Huercal Overa there is a English chap called Harry who works there I bought a  car from them last October great service and very professional I throughly recommend them

worcester

Hi  looking to buy a second hand car my budget  is between
€10,000 and €15,000 , after a large 4x4 type  car, with all the toys anybody seen anythin must be lhd and Spanish not fussed about make thanks