Podenco in Los Carascos

Started by johnhc, January 05, 2018, 23:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkee

Well,  'Cordoba'   he/she seems to escape a lot, as he/she has been running the streets for a few weeks now.   suggest you keep he/she more secure, as  he/ she should NOT be roaming the streets.

cordoba

What a shame so many people have nothing better to do than mind other peoples business. One of the dogs in question is mine (bitch, you know the type without balls) the other is a dog (with balls). yes mine occasional escapes (at the last rabies injection I was informed she had to loose weight) and there is a simple solution for anyone concerned, DO NOT FEED HER and inform SEPRONA. Incidentally the last time she escaped was Christmas eve when my gate was opened in order to allow an ambulance to enter to rush my wife to hospital.

Val Keith

Monkey, I saw this poor dog today near the bins in Aveneda Almanzor La Perla, you can actually see his ribs, if he belongs to the person at the other end, Avenida La Perla, why is he not looking after the dog, and feeding him and watering him. He looks a lovely dog. A pointer. It's so sad.!!

Monkee

Hi Doreen.   No not yet.    just hoping someone will tell him about this posting.  Then if the poor dog is still roaming.  I will contact them.  I am told that someone has offered to take him.   but the '   owner'   will not allow it.    Nice person.   NOT

doreen1

Quote from: Monkee on January 16, 2018, 15:05:46 PM
There is also a Pointer type dog, running loose around La Perla, he is White with brown spots, and Brown ears.  Getting thinner by the day.    We believe he belongs to  a man  in Avenida La Perla , who seems to have thrown him out.  Shame on you.   I have informed APSA.

Hi Monkee,
have you notified Seprona?

Monkee

There is also a Pointer type dog, running loose around La Perla, he is White with brown spots, and Brown ears.  Getting thinner by the day.    We believe he belongs to  a man  in Avenida La Perla , who seems to have thrown him out.  Shame on you.   I have informed APSA.

christine

I saw this dog today by the Tanotoriam sorry can,t spell it any way if it,s the same one it is in bad condition and i mean really scared i had no chance of getting near it but i think i know the one you are talking about John and am sure not the same dog but will try and have a look for her tomorrow i think she needs help .

John n Julie

It is no stray John,
Its owner regularly lets it run wild! it lives by the old houses as you look over from the bins in Garcias across the rambla, it spends most of its loose time chasing cats.
John
If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all!

johnhc

Saw a medium size podenco by the bins on the bend at Los Carascos tonight about 8.15 pm. Wearing red collar. Pulled up but he/she ran off into Los Carascos heading toward Los Garcias. Put food and water down in case it returned. Mainly light tan with a little white. Anybody lost such a dog?