Checking outstanding bills via your NIE

Started by JETSKIBALA, January 03, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elgin

I think puting your NIE in will only show up bills if legal action is commencing (e.g. embargoes etc).  If you want to check what is due but not seriously overdue then ask at your council offices.  However, if your town hall uses the Diputacion de Almeria tax collection service (many do but Arboleas does NOT) then you can get information online from their website http://www.hacienda.dipalme.org/.  The site is, naturally, all in Spanish and not that easy to use (i.e. your NIE alone will not bring up all debts you will need car reg, catastral numbers etc.  looking at the site you can sign up to have bills sent by email or SMS

kazhaynes

You can also go onto Google and type in your NIE number, then click on the spy glass again type in you NIE number hit enter anything owing should show up.

Chris J

Hi
As far as I know if you go to your local town hall and ask them in there with your address and nie they will tell you , I've done it myself in zurgena .
C & M Valeting Services , find us on Facebook .

JETSKIBALA

Hi everyone
What site do I go onto in Almeria region where I can enter my NIE number and get all the details of my outstanding bills. ie Road tax and water from Partaloa council etc

If anyone knows can they let me know and give good instructions on how to complete as my understanding of Written Spanish is not so good.

We just need to be able to keep up to date as the post never seems to arrive.
Many thanks    :c017:
Linda