Sponsors sought for our Lung & Liver Cancer Awareness Day

Started by felipe, December 30, 2017, 09:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

We still need some sponsors for the Charity day if anyone knows of a business that would like to sponsor a lane.

felipe

Anyone registering their holiday home with rentinspain.co.uk can do so for £75  a year and rentinspain will donate £10 of that to the charity.

felipe

Now we have Ibex Insurance and TK Tuning. A great response in just one day. All we need now are some bowlers!!!

felipe

Two more sponsors Gladrags Boutique and Avalon. Thank you.

felipe

zilnor

My step-daughter lost her mother to liver cancer. I would like to make a donation to this worthy cause. Please PM me with payment details.
Thanks.

felipe

We have two sponsors already. Sol Supermercado and rentinspain.co.UK

Rentinspain will also donate an additional 10€ for every new property registered on their website from local owners with a property to rent in Spain.

felipe

Sponsors sought for our Lung & Liver Cancer Awareness Day to be held at the Almeria Tenpin Bowling Centre on 10th March.

We need 12 sponsors for our charity day. Each sponsor will be allocated a lane screen and have their advert on the screen and a Sponsored by ticker-tape running along the bottom of the screen.

We are asking for 50€ per lane. But if you want to offer more we will accept it  :PDT_Armataz_01_37:

Please contact us at admin@amigosbowlingleagues.co.uk