Property checks.. ..process

Started by slr2679, December 29, 2017, 14:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slr2679

raysun

Contact martinez-abarca munez  in vera main square.
They will do everything once you are ready to buy from deposits to full checks on everything down to whether bin charges are up to date.
Cant recommend them enough.

slr2679

Thank you for all your responses and recommendations. Amanda is highly spoken of in the forum so we'll most likely seek her services in the new year. Thanks again

DJ2017

I would suggest speaking with a good solicitor. Having said that the estate agent should have already provided you with the documents you mentioned as per the law (Decree 218). Hope this helps.

casablanca

Be safe and not sorry, Amanda Oakley is the best in the area, email info@aloservices.es and furthermore she explains things in a way that is easy for the "layperson" to understand.

Tetley

Quote from: slr2679 on December 29, 2017, 15:40:29 PM
Thank you both for your responses. I thought that would be the case but always good to check with local knowledge. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

the other thing is ,dont let anybody tell yer that you need to get yer coin down,befor its been fully checked,because you dont,houses are selling but there is still over supply .

also dont take to mutch notice of internet advices and book writers as on the ground,money in, at the sharp end it can be a very diffrent ball game.

also build in 10/ 12% taxes & fees on top of the purchace price at a low exchange rate ie 1.01 to 1.05 for 2018 if the polatics in the uk go a bit wild west.

if yer get good advice, dot the I ,s and cross the T,s its job done.

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

slr2679

Thank you both for your responses. I thought that would be the case but always good to check with local knowledge. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

tandas

If it is in Arboleas the townhall should be able to tell you if it is legal but all the rest should be dealt with by a good lawyer if you can find one!  Use Amanda is good advice.

Tetley

Quote from: slr2679 on December 29, 2017, 14:40:54 PM
We have found a villa we are considering submitting an offer on but want to carry out checks to ensure the necessary legal paperwork is in place. Are these things we can make a request to Arboleas town hall for or does it have to be done via a lawyer?
A registered title deed (escritura)
Certificate of Occupation.
A copy of the water and electric contract.
Copia Simple from the Property Registry
All Council Tax (IBI) is up to date.

TIA

suggest you contact Amanda @ AOL Zugena  or M Davies Lawyers Mojacar
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

slr2679

We have found a villa we are considering submitting an offer on but want to carry out checks to ensure the necessary legal paperwork is in place. Are these things we can make a request to Arboleas town hall for or does it have to be done via a lawyer?
A registered title deed (escritura)
Certificate of Occupation.
A copy of the water and electric contract.
Copia Simple from the Property Registry
All Council Tax (IBI) is up to date.

TIA