Presents

Started by nibbler, December 18, 2017, 07:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gardener

Susielaw:  I have been fortunate enough to have been to several of Andre Rieu´s concerts and I agree with you.  He is absolutely brilliant and the JSO and all the others involved are clearly enjoying themselves too and are extremely talented and professional.  Can highly recommend him.

susielaw

Tickets for an Andre Rieu concert,he is brilliant.

Trucker

zilnor

" Don't worry, be happy............." .

Dear old Tets loves winding us up. Keeps him happy  :93: 
I agree that he has given plenty of useful information. Shame about his other posts  :57:

Hey Tets, you must be doing something right, your ignores are down to 31  :57:  :kiss:

Anyway, may 2018 bring you all what you want, including good health.

booboo

So agree with Tetley. life's all about being happy, having a laugh. My only wish is for everyone to have good health!

Tetley

Fing is i have a laff everyday,my kid wants to put me in care now....at 57   :))

if somebody else has a laff wi mi or at me thats even better.

coz the bottom line is...were all spiritualy related  :shocked:

right goti dash mi new 15 mm water  pipes leaking and we have a crisis this end   :))
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Rod

It is part of what Tetley is. I am sure he is capable of spelling correctly but it is the way he posts, may it long continue.

Jo-JoB

Quote from: samantha on December 30, 2017, 08:51:41 AM

My wish would be to see Tetley put a post on here with the correct spelling and punctuation! Not funny any longer Tetley (if ever). Maybe make your New Year resolution to mature a little! K 

That is your wish? If Tetley's bad spelling and grammar are the only things that you would change in this wicked world, then you must have very little in life to worry about.

Tet's is one of the good guy's, and as we approach New Year it seems fitting to quote from Rab Burns

"Oh the gift that god could give us, to see ourselves as others see us."

Happy New Year everyone!!

nibbler

Karen the wonders of technology!, I think I may have to save a few more pennies. Thanks for the link.
Samantha, I know Tets quite well and you won't change him because he really doesn't care, but amongst all his silliness he provides some valuable information on many subjects. :72:
Nibbler.

samantha

My wish would be to see Tetley put a post on here with the correct spelling and punctuation! Not funny any longer Tetley (if ever). Maybe make your New Year resolution to mature a little! K 

Karen4

Quote from: nibbler on December 18, 2017, 09:15:44 AM
Personally for myself. I would love to wake up on Christmas morning as be able to speak to all the Nations of the World in their own language. :72:
Nibbler'
Here you go nibbler, told you it was closer than you thought...
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/meet-the-pilot-smart-earpiece-language-translator-headphones-travel#/
Cl3880

Pennydot

I think to be honest, it would be lovely for my 3 cats to understand that their servants need to sleep during the dark times!!!   :035:

zilnor

Altair,

Wonderful news for you and your family.
The best possible Christmas present. Enjoy !

nibbler

Altair, that is truly a wonderful gift. :bravo_2:
Nibbler

Altair

My daughter gave birth to our first grandson last night, to wish for anything else would seem superfluous.
Truth is warped as it passes from the mouth of one to the ear of another

Karen4

You might get your wish soon...it seems the Star Trek Universal Translator may not be too far away.
Cl3880

lmj52

Quote from: nibbler on December 18, 2017, 09:15:44 AM
Personally for myself. I would love to wake up on Christmas morning as be able to speak to all the Nations of the World in their own language. :72:
Nibbler'

Brilliant reply. This was mine when asked what super power would I want. Wouldn't it be great. I love learning languages.  :iagree:
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Zulu

Nibbler for now spanish will do for me

lorrydriver

Mine would be a grandchild to take to Lapland to meet Santa and Rudolph    :03:

tandas

Usual things, peace in the world, win on the lotto oh and our legal papers so we can move on.  Instead will be box of Chocs for me and Jelly Babies for him!!

Dreamer

My husband is not bothered what I want for Christmas lol but I know he has bought me a mincer so I can make him homemade pork pies, sausages etc. Oh he is so caring :hee20hee20hee:

nibbler

Nibbler'

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

zilnor

My son and his girlfriend start their third round of IVF beginning of January. Best present would be a healthy baby in time for next Christmas.

twojaysalmeria

A time machine so I could go back and tell my younger self not to be such a F***wit.

Angleseyite

To have a topic without the "B" word being brought up. :a102:
Or a nice Morgan with white piped leather seats.

felipe

Would love to give Sharron a Mini Cooper in Bright Red. The original model rebuilt. Me?? To to remain healthy.

Jimel

Tickets to see Liverpool play..............!

nibbler

With the big day just around the corner, if you had the choice what would be your ideal present? What do you think your loved one's ideal present would be?
Please don't spoil this bit of fun with off topic remarks.
Nibbler :58: