Seasons Greetings....Feliz Navidad

Started by Lynden, December 11, 2017, 20:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angleseyite

Quote from: tandas on December 12, 2017, 08:28:47 AM
No Xmas emojis to use yet but Felix navidad to you all even the moaners.  May 2018 be the best.

Nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newydd hapus i bawb :08:

tandas

No Xmas emojis to use yet but Felix navidad to you all even the moaners.  May 2018 be the best.

doreen1

Good morning Lynden,
Feliz navidad, happy Christmas, nollaig shona dhuit,

and to all the members. Be happy and kind and I wish you all the best for 2018. 🎄🎅🏽🎁❤️

freddie

Feliz Navidad Lynden and everyone else, all the best for 2018 x

Tetley

Happy Christmass mi luvlies both  full european  :sign0098:   :039:  and English nationalists  (wink ) :sign0066:

and as for 2018......cancel...it  :57: x ( Both Sides lol )
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

zilnor

Lynden

Feliz Navidad. And to all on this forum.

Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Year.
:72:

Lynden

Given the seasonal nature of the weather back here in the U.K. I decided to wish all on the forum a Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
2017 is now on its last legs and we have had a very interesting year, and I'm sure 2018 will deliver much of the same.
The best advice I can give anyone is to be positive, enjoy your life and don't worry too much. You will live longer.

:88: