Best Spanish mobile phone deal please?

Started by 2003 cobra, December 11, 2017, 11:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

We are Limaria and use digimobile but phone has to be in a certain place to get a signal. But it does work. But we use whatsapp most of the time as almost everyone we know are now on it.

Tetley

were on digi,cheap as chip both sp end and uk.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

stean

To save me a trip to the shop, has Movistar got a good signal in Limaria.

Trucker

The shop is in Calle Andalucia, in the short bit that runs from main drag to Police station...indoor market and kids play area, cafe on the corner opposite the Chinese todo shop with police station are at end of this short bit where shop is.....

Lynden

It's almost opposite the indoor market near the Gardia Station.

ramblagirl

Monty Digi use Movistar fantastic service

Crystal2

Yes.   It does say Albox. But no actual address

2003 cobra

Monty 1

If you read the threads above your question has already been answered.

Crystal2

Monty1

Which network does digi mobile use please
Cant get a Vodafone signal where we live

Zulu

I am also with digi and pay 10 euros a month for their digi 400 plan this gives 400 minutes, 2 gb internet and unlimited texts to another digi mobile phone.  I call family in UK as part of free minutes.  Been with them just over 4 years never had a problem.  I can top up online or at mora oil, virtually on my doorstep.

lord lucan

Hola,

Would agree the Digi Mobil deal is very good, think it's 400 minutes now with 2Gb internet.

L L.

Lynden

Quote from: Trucker on December 11, 2017, 11:31:13 AM
Digi Mobile in Albox...you can call any number mobile or house to uk and many other places, if you have smart phone it can include internet, no contract, I pay €10 a month and get 200 minutes and 2 GB if internet....increase or decrease at any time...I think texts are free to other Digi mobile phones but an extra to others but with watsapp etc they now getting less and less.....the boys in the shop know their stuff and very helpful if you have problems or not tech savvy with phones...they use Movistar network so very good.
Hope that is a help.
Ditto.....cant be beat in the area.

Trucker

Digi Mobile in Albox...you can call any number mobile or house to uk and many other places, if you have smart phone it can include internet, no contract, I pay €10 a month and get 200 minutes and 2 GB if internet....increase or decrease at any time...I think texts are free to other Digi mobile phones but an extra to others but with watsapp etc they now getting less and less.....the boys in the shop know their stuff and very helpful if you have problems or not tech savvy with phones...they use Movistar network so very good.
Hope that is a help.

2003 cobra

Hi we are currently with Hits mobile but the service they provide is very poor and we cannot find a deal with them that includes minutes and texts.

Can anybody recommend another provider that can offer a good service?

Thank you.