Convanant problem

Started by Mrs Jarick, December 11, 2017, 10:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janad20

Hi Andy

Thank you so much for the info. Will give it a go.

Regards
Jeff

oldbirchy

Hi Jeff
In Elysium
Tools
Accounts
You will see a box labelled tmdb API that is empty
Go in there and carefully enter this code

fc829de7896e709ec24c99f8a0f66363

If you have typed it correctly it will now work.
Trakt
First log into your trakt account
Then in Elysium or Neptune go to tools, accounts
Find the trakt box
Select it and it will give you a code to enter into your trakt account/ activate.
I could write how to install Neptune but it's easier if you just Google install Neptune rising. Don't choose YouTube returns just go for the written ones.

Merry Christmas

Regards Andy

Janad20

Hi Andy, hope you are well. You put Elysium onto my system, but I can't get anything when I click onto it. Do I need your API key? Also Neptune Rising is not on my list of add ons. How do I download it. One last thing (sorry to be a nuisance) but how do I put Tract (favourites) on these new addons.
Lastly, I hope you and your family have a marvelous Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year.
Best wishes
Jeff

oldbirchy

Fantastic and rebirth are rebranded covenant. If the Devs maintain them they will be fine.
I still recommend Elysium and Neptune Rising though. They use nan scraper rather than URL resolver and have working 1080p links
Regards Andy

Janad20

Quote from: alanjune on December 18, 2017, 17:39:03 PM
try fantastic or rebirth,both working well.

Downloaded Rebirth - excellent - thanks for the tip. :c017:

Can't find Fantastic on the list of others.

alanjune

try fantastic or rebirth,both working well.

Mrs Jarick

Well Andy :You_Rock_Emoticon: came round and sorted us out :PDT_Armataz_01_37:. What a great guy he is. Hope you have a good Christmas Andy.   Jackie

oldbirchy

Hi All
Covenant is dying fast, I'm afraid. Exodus is even producing more sources.
The best add-ons to replace it are
Neptune rising
Elysium
Elysium needs atmdb API key to be entered in settings to work. I can supply one if needed.
Neptune rising is really good.

Regards Andy

Janad20

Having the same problems. Covernant is an absolute joke at the moment. Thankfully Exodus is still working well. Maybe Andy (Old Birchy) can supply us with any reasons for the poor performance.

Mrs Jarick

Having problems with covenant. Get Backup error and Indigo error before going to our programmes . When trying to get a programme we now only get 5 or 6 loaders and am not having any luck with these. HELP is required please.
Jackie