Hisense televisions

Started by Crystal2, December 10, 2017, 13:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trucker

Why not put it on here Seth..be interesting to see if my TV is being normal or better than..

Seth Pittham

If you want my opinion, PM me.

Zeta Services, Zurgena
Seth Pittham
Owner of Zeta Services. Avenida 19 de Octubre 18 bajo Zurgena 04650
Tlf 950634477 mob 666826886
www.zeta-services.tv  Info@zeta-services.tv
Here to advise, call whenever you want. We all get stuck from time to time. Costs you nothing to talk.

Crystal2

Trucker

Crystal2...trust me they are a very good TV..no bull..

Crystal2

For some reason the bad reviews came from  the States and  Australia ....      looking at  the John  Lewis site in the UK the reviews are excellent. 
Also John Lewis have a customer service which is second to none so I assume they would onl y deal with reputable television suppliers   

Trucker

I have a 43inch Hisense smart tv...it is fantastic...picture quality is second to none...try watching a 4K film from YouTube....assuming..watching YouTube and Iplayer is so easy..I personally can not fault it...had it for over a year and bought it over the internet from a company called Yaysi.com.....if I got that wrong I will correct later and it is free delivery...took two days to arrive..not all reviews are correct and if you want a quality TV at low end cost you will not be disappointed ....remember what they used to say about Skoda..

Think you will find they same company or close to Panasonic...so dont be put off..

Crystal2

The reviews are very off putting

Lynden

The odds are that the company manufacturing the big brand names in China.....because almost all TVs are made there, also make the Hisense units too. Check them out before delivery a verdict.
On the subject of suppliers there's a place opposite Hyper Ocio with a bright orange door. Don't know what it's called but sometimes has some bargains in there.

guest4538

Quote from: eric blindell on December 11, 2017, 08:43:24 AM
Didn't know what a hisense tv was so googled it.  Read the reviews on the tv,  why on earth would you want to buy one of those ?  :32:

https://www.which.co.uk/news/2017/02/could-hisense-slash-the-cost-of-a-best-buy-tv/

eric blindell

Didn't know what a hisense tv was so googled it.  Read the reviews on the tv,  why on earth would you want to buy one of those ?  :32:

mikespoon

We bought ours from the electrical shop on the road at the back of Mercadona in Albox. I think it´s called El Churro and I think the street is Avenida America.
Mike

Lynden

Last time I checked Lopez on the Real trading estate at Antas had a good selection, and the Electrical place up from Mercadonna in Albox may have some. But to start I'd try Hyper Ocio on the main road into Albox from Arboleas, tucked away on the right before Supin Box.

gingernut

Euronics sell them if they haven't got them in the shop they will order one for you.

Try the one in Albox as Paco speaks English.

Crystal2

Has anyone seen Hisense tv for sale in  this area