Any illegal property owners had contact from the th yet?

Started by tandas, December 07, 2017, 08:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freddie

I know I might be a bit thick but surely Roger knows what is happening in your street Tandas and your escrow account people have had a meeting lately - or am I missing something as I thought Roger was part of the escrow account . Would it be better to ask the persons in the esccrow account what is happening - saves you time waiting for a reply from the town hall.

fidgetmidget

The latest/final signature has been done as we know and is coming to the end of the 30day consideration period, you know, the one where people get a chance to object. Work is happening behind the scenes folks, I think 2018 might be a great year!
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

joanie

Nothing happening in Los Carrascos.
Can I suggest we keep this information list going ?

booboo

tandas

Thanks Roger yet again more iƱfo from yourself and nothing from th..   

Roger

Someone went to the TH last Wednesday and asked that question.
They were told February, but no explanation.
I am guessing that this is the promised date for the next Urban Comision to give final approval to the amendments.
However when the TH last got a promised date for an Urban Comision it was for last March to give approval.
In the event it took place on 12th July.

However as I have said repeatedy there is no reason why the process of documentation should not have been completed by now, waiting for final approval.
This would involve
The builders registering the land correctly, and obtaining escrituras.
Projects of parcelisation being prepared by architects.
Projects of Urbanisation involving obtaining copies of water and electric contracts or bills from each house owner.
Certificates of Antiquity and Libros de Edificio for each house prepared in draft form by architects.

All this will take time, and it could all be done now in draft form.
There is also the question of whether individual builders are going to do any of this, or whether the TH and the residents will have to sort it, including looking at ways to lift embargos.
The lifting of the embargos should be underway NOW because it takes over 3 months to submit the documents, and then the wait for an outcome can be many months or longer.
This will be difficult for individual house owners to sort this out without the TH coordinating it.

tandas

So Inn14 was supposedly passed and the townhall would be getting in touch?  Has anyone heard anything yet?  How much longer are we expected to wait again. :c002:. Keeping everyone in the dark like mushrooms!  Upto date news on a regular basis would be nice. Anyone from the townhall got anything for us?