Tv Box

Started by cliffkingfish, December 02, 2017, 12:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cliffkingfish

I agree there Is nothing wrong with the dish system, but the box he introduced when the Satellite's were altered by Sky which is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

horsey

I agree with your statement and had the same problems mentioned here with another installer many moons ago. Strangely we call him Gary B as well.

Quote from: seasider66 on December 09, 2017, 16:41:13 PM
I used Gary B 18 months ago to install small dish and box to receive UK tv via satelite. Never had a problem and still going strong
Treat Me With The Same Dignity And Respect You Demand For Yourself And I Will Do Likewise!

seasider66

I used Gary B 18 months ago to install small dish and box to receive UK tv via satelite. Never had a problem and still going strong

KJH3

Thats good then, hope it continues, its all personal choices but i will never make a large purchase from a market stall again, here today gone tomorrow with no recourse.
Didnt know i was at the time, but i got my fingers burnt along with many others. Sincerely hope time says you made the right decision

Jakey

We have a system from the new guy who has the market stall now and have no problems. On rare occasion when we have needed help he has always been quick and happy to help solve any issues.

KJH3

If this tread is referring to the one that used to be on the market until a couple of months ago, i am surprised that anyone is still using that system. I had 9 months left on my subscription but chose to write it off and use a reliable system from another local source, a decision i dont regret. What I do regret is i was foolish enough to purchase anything like that from a "market stall". I notice that there is someone else on the same stall selling a TV service Buyer beware make sure you know exactly what you are buying. What you see on the stall may not be what you get at home. Once the money has been paid you have  no chance of refund.

raysun

Just a reminder that this gary b   thats being mentioned in this post  is not the other    GARY     that is on here under  olive25     i think and is   the best in the busuness and a really nice guy.
used to have sky  on his van.
top man  so dont   confuse him please with this guy.
Please be careful when mentioning  names that everyone is aware of who you mean.

raysun

I fully understand that cliff  and maybe im too old fashioned but mention of dogging and trousers down is way over the top for me.
sorry!!

cliffkingfish

Perhaps if Gary answered at least one of the twenty or more  phone calls, or my emails, and the messages left he might get more respect. my system has not been working since last Thursday or before as this was the 1st time I tried to use for a while, like many others  I paid for a service and service I expect to get.

raysun

He may not be very nice but that comment was really also not nice.
Don't really think that sort of comment should be on any forum.
Doesent reflect very well on the poster either  I'm afraid.

Rtis

Please note, I have had a text from gary advising me to take the nasty post off !!! This originally came from the Volkswagen T5 site, it would appear that I have upset him, shame about many others that he has upset !!! SO, if it keeps him happy I can only rescind what I posted .

Rtis

We are now with Colin (Cool Solutions ) Perfect !!!

Dinsdale

Go and see if Danny in Total Entertainment can help you, he is a real whizz on these things and his charges are very reasonable.

Rtis

OH NO !!!!!! You can also join the club !!! He would have made a good estate agent a few years ago !! There are a few people looking for him, UK and Here,

cliffkingfish

Still no contact, does anyone know If Gary B---- of uk tv is still around ??

cliffkingfish

Anyone else having a problem with there box, it states this is eez portal contact seller for help, I have been ringing the seller since Thursday with NO Rely  Not a happy chappie at the mo.