TH INTERNET

Started by mustang, November 30, 2017, 19:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sledgehammer

Should have read paying €20 for 12Mb/s, 

sledgehammer

Same here, I've emailed Juan twice since 20th nothing has changed, even switched box off and watched through computer still the same. Paying for 20Mb/s lucky if I get 4. How about an answer Juan?

restoration man

We have been away for a few days, reception poor last night. Tonight we have problems on everything.  Freezing/ buffering every other second, on TV,  movies, box sets. Juan has been generally most responsive in sorting problems, but it seems to have got worse over past
3-4 weeks since the change over.

eric blindell

Yeah we've got loads of buggerthats maybe the new station is online !  :bravo_2:

Tetley

ive got 17 jiggerwatts at the mo,tv/ Andriode systems  in shed working fine.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

THOMAS THE TANK

Hi Juan,
It was Jamie Durney (Android man ) that told me that a maximum of 60 mbs ping was required for good TV viewing.  However since my posting on the forum you must have done something about it as the ping, download and upload speed have improved considerably.  Thank you Juan

selley

We are with Rednet and also having problems with very poor signal. We get half way through a film and it just freezes.
To be fair I haven't contacted Georgia as had a busy week and she is usually straight on it if there is a problem.
So was wondering if there is a more general problem rather than just one specific provider.

jbonillom

For alan, send me a message to cau@sistelalmnzora.es with your address.

For Thomas, I do not know who told you that to watch TV you need a ping less than 60 ms, if so all customers with ADSL and similar could not watch TV. The most important thing is not the ping, but the peering and the design of the IPTV system (use of adaptive video, video codec used, etc). If the peering is correct and the IPTV system is well designed, a lower ping of 100 ms will be more than enough to watch TV in HD. Anyway, if you measure the ping to Madrid now you will get a value very inferior to 60 ms, of the order of 20-30 ms. I do not know with what server you are measuring the ping.

For any questions or problems, you can use the email cau@sistelalmanzora.es or by opening a ticket at arboleasinternet.es.

Regards,

Juan

THOMAS THE TANK

I have been having exactly the same problems.  I carried out several speed tests this morning and the ping registered between 59 and 1608 !!!
This really isn't good enough.  I understand that a maximum of 60 is required to get good TV reception.

alanandsue1

Filipe we were watching iptv but can change over to android just the same with that internet speed between 15 and 20 then test again within a few seconds down to 5 to 8 so like I said not a constant speed been alright for about a month . Later in the evening ie after 11 pm no problem

mustang

OKJuan hope it is the answer and many thanks for help and reply  regards  :bravo_2:

jbonillom

Yes, I saw your message but I was driving. I just sent you an SMS. It should be OK. Anyway, tomorrow we are finally going to put a giant base station in Los Carrascos and we will be connecting all the customers there progressively.

Regards,

Juan

mustang

Hi I am with padpall who say they have had problems but my ping and download speeds are all over the place, hope it  is not  a sign  of more problems if Juan is going to take on other areas.

felipe

Using IPTV with TH internet and no freezing at all. Been on all easy an evening. Who is your iptv with?

mustang

Very strange  not to get a reply from Juan always have in the past, still my be tomorrow.

alanandsue1

We are also having trouble with the internet the last couple of days stopping and freezing all the time .testing the speed it's up and down no wonder can't watch tv we pay 20euros a month what is going on jaun

Tetley

we have 10 jiggerwatt at the mo,watching tv mutcho, bbc1 no probs.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

mustang

Hi  is anyone else having problems with  iptv  who is on the Th system  as the ping is going up to 196 and download  3.93 . I have texted Juan  but no reply yet .