email address for promar/ faustino

Started by cooperscasa, November 30, 2017, 17:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

There is nothing Promar can tell you.
The technical documents have been produced, waiting for information from the Town Hall.
At the moment there is no information.

In my opinion we are waiting for formal registered approval of Innovation 14.
The document on the Mayor's facebook page was impossible to read, but it seemed to just be a stamped receipt by the Junta that they had received the document.

At a meeting I attended on 28th July with the Mayor and the planning consultant we were told that 3 of the 6 amendments have to be approved by another urban commission.
I checked with the British Councillors earlier this week and it seems that this has not taken place.
The problem is that it is unlikely that this will be convened just to approve 3 trivial amendments from Arboleas; they will probably wait until there is more business on the agenda.

So we wait.

Even then there will be months of work before segregation escrituras can be arranged and embargos resolved.

I think that residents should be prepared fro a 6 month wait; I hope I am wrong.

Amanda Oakley

Try these...........
faustino@promarwelcome.com
or
faustinopromarwelcome@hotmail.com
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

Tetley

Quote from: cooperscasa on November 30, 2017, 17:24:28 PM
hi
does anybody have an current email address for promar/faustino please

Roger will have a contact.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

cooperscasa

hi
does anybody have an current email address for promar/faustino please
phil bill