Endesa Billing.

Started by lord lucan, November 29, 2017, 22:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lord lucan

Hola Elgin,

Thanks for the reply, ok thanks for clearing that up. I went for One Luz when I signed up for online billing, it turns out that "allegedly" I opted for ConDH under the potencia section, which means you keep P1 and P3 rates applied!

I thought Endesa did the rest when I elected for One Luz, I cannot remember filling in a form!

Hey ho!

L L.

Elgin

Sorry perhaps I should have been a bit clearer before ( I didn't draw the distinction because the potencia charge is the same under One Luz and One Luz Nocturna.  The full name of my tariff is "One Luz Nocturna".  It should say the tariff name under Producto Contratado on the bill.  Also, on One Luz Nocturna, the consumption calculations we have two calculations Consumo P1 and Consumo P3. 

As far as I was aware "Siempre Ganas" is a Tempo tariff.

lord lucan

Hola Elgin,

Sorry to rake this up again, just been re reading some posts and trying to get some sense out of the Live Chat on Endesa in english.

Did I gather correctly that you are on "One Luz" or have I read it wrong?

You mentioned two different rates punto and valle.

Just possibly discovered after all these months why the top or first page of my bill says that I am contracted to One Luz, but am being charged for Siempre Ganas or punto and valle rates!

I applied for One Luz as I wanted everything available online last year.

Regards

L L.

lord lucan

Hola Elgin,

Thanks for the update, I just fly off on one now with Endesa, I have dealt with HMRC, British Gas, B.T.et al, they are like saints compared to Endesa.

The top section of my bill shows that I am on the "One Luz" tarriff which I elected for last June, but am still getting billed on the " Siempre Ganas" tarriff??

These tarriffs are so say capable of being switched without physically touching the digital smart meter.

At least I am now receiving actual bills, I really worry that I will be disconnected due to the appalling link that dares to call itself "customer service".

Sorry, rant over....it took an abogado to make the relevant department take any notice.

L L.

Elgin

May be some good news!  I have just downloaded my February bill.  Although there is a split (i.e. two different rates charged  for periods to 31 Dec and then from 1 Jan) the potencia charge was unchanged.  The charges for electricity used are marginally lower but have not been reduced as much as had been expected.  So the new rates after the 12% discount but before taxes are:-

Potencia  €0.10495848 per kW per day
Punta     €0.14817 per kWh
Valle      €0.06722848 per kWh

lord lucan

Hola Elgin,

Thank you so much for the information I am very grateful.

L L

Elgin

HI again

Per my last bill the potencia charge was €0.10495484 per kW per day.  However, they may have increased it in January as their latest advertised price (see https://www.endesaclientes.com/static/iberia/ficha-oneluz-nocturna20.pdf) is €3.429702 per kW per month (= 0.11275733 per kW per day).  That said it looks the price of electricity consumed has gone down slightly so according to my figures i will pay slightly less overall per month).

lord lucan

Hola,

Could anyone on the Endesa "One Luz" tarriff please let me know what their latest standing charge rate is.

I thought it was in their promotion at one time, can't seem to find it now.

Happy to know via pm if preferred.

Many thanks in advance,

L L.

lord lucan

Hola Elgin,

Thanks for the reply, I am giving them one more attempt to resolve this query then it's complaint and Ombudsman, I have never dealt with such atrocious customer service ever.

L L

Elgin

I suspect it is very feasible.  In line with my comments above Mi Endesa was showing days when I used little or no electricity but when my December bill arrived it was spot on.  This suggests that the uploads for hourly usage and meter readings are separate feeds.

A further issue could be that if you are on PVPC (default hourly pricing) then they will need hourly data to work out the bill and if there any gaps i the data (as I have seen on Mi Endesa) then working out the bill is difficult. 

I believe that there is a legal requirement for electricity companies to send bills out at least once every 2 months based on true (not estimated) readings.  However, I am not sure what you can do about it if they don't do so.  If you have complained in writingand or have a complaint reference number you can take it further with the electricity ombudsman (https://www.defensordelcliente.endesa.es/defcl/index.jsf)

lord lucan

Hola,

Sorry to revive this thread, still going round in circles with Endesa, I was wondering if there were any techies that maybe used to work with digital smart meters or still do. I cannot get Endesa to grasp the fact that I am consistently receiving usage figures via their own Myendesa website but their distribution dept., responsible for readings etc are ssying that they are not receiving any signals from the same meter, and therefore cannot give me a bill!

How might this be possible from a technical angle?

I do not have much hair in the first place, would be happy for pm's if easier.

Many thanks,

L L.

Elgin

They have now uploaded some more data and 26th November data now looks about right (21.6 kWh used).  However, 2nd and 16th Novmber data is still wrong at 2.6 kWh and 3.6 kWh respectively (all usage before 04.00)

Rod

Cannot get onto the site today but have not tried lately as have been in hospital. I did notice when I looked just over a week ago that there was a day when we had used no electric at all, not feasible.

ray

Quote from: Elgin on December 01, 2017, 17:54:32 PM
Quote from: ray on November 30, 2017, 18:51:57 PM
If you have a Smart meter then logging into your account you will be able to see the daily/hourly use, if not then odds on you still have the old type. I did notice that  a few weeks back my daily usage was below 2kwh for the day, obviously a fault somewhere, wish it would continue though.

Take another look Ray.  It's happened 3 times on my account now 2 Nov, 16 Nov and 26 Nov with no data available after 26 Nov
[/quot
Only 1day with virtually no consumption, all other days up to the 28th showing correctly.

Elgin

Quote from: ray on November 30, 2017, 18:51:57 PM
If you have a Smart meter then logging into your account you will be able to see the daily/hourly use, if not then odds on you still have the old type. I did notice that  a few weeks back my daily usage was below 2kwh for the day, obviously a fault somewhere, wish it would continue though.

Take another look Ray.  It's happened 3 times on my account now 2 Nov, 16 Nov and 26 Nov with no data available after 26 Nov

ray

Dog Lady

Thanks LL Will wait to see what is taken from our account in the next couple of weeks and then if there are no invoices we will take Endesa on

Regards

lord lucan

Hola DogLady,

According to their own site, Endesa should not charge for replacing your old meter with a DSM (Digital Smart Meter).

Regards

L L.

Dog Lady

We have received our invoices electronically for several years with no real problems but last week we discovered purely by chance that our meter had been changed without any prior or subsequent  notification and an amount taken from our bank account with no invoice to support it

We are assuming that the amount covers the period from the October bill to the date of the change of meter and that there will be another amount to pay next month hopefully with the various standing charges pro rataed for the two periods but without invoices it is obviously impossible to check that and consumption

We have not bothered to chase Endesa yet ( sounds a lost cause at present ) because we are tired of such "battles" with the utility companise and internet and TV services and the Town Hall 

Do not know if ours is now a smart meter and if they are read remotely and if they are accurate if there is no invoice in support

Elgin

My last bill (October) was OK.  However, I think there my be a significant system problem.  A week or so ago I could not access information on the system properly and couple of days ago the online system was shutdown for "maintenance".  Furthermore, according to the system there have been 3 days this month when I have used virtually no electricity (3 or 4 kWh per day vs the norm for this time of year of about 30) and none after 02:00 or 08:00.

gingernut

We originally got paper bills,thought let's save a few trees go online,nothing but probs,now sorry to say back to paper ones.

We do get them on time.

Nuflow

We had email notification and link to download the October bill, so no problems here I'm afraid.  Next bill is due early next week so I can update you then.

Kaz

lord lucan

Hola,

Is anyone else experiencing problems with Endesa as regards receiving their bills. We set up with their online site and elected for online billing this June and since then have not been able to get a bill from them! Had paper bills no problem prior to going online.

Tried their live chat and 800 number, both just say there is a fault with the smart meter and we must just be patient and wait, got the impression it was not just us! Customer services are appalling, the first request or query was raised at the beginning of October and was estimated to be resolved by the middle of October.

Be nice to know it is not just us.

Thanks

L L.