Immigration Lawyer

Started by Optomist, November 29, 2017, 19:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optomist

Quote from: Amanda Oakley on November 30, 2017, 18:31:38 PM
Hi

If you can PM me with a ittle more information as to why Residency was refused and the Nationality of the applicant, I can ask the Agency I use - may not be able to help but no harm asking.....
Regards

Thank you Amanda , have sent you a PM with the relevant details , we are very grateful for your offer to assist whatever the outcome , as you say no harm in asking .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

Amanda Oakley

Hi

If you can PM me with a ittle more information as to why Residency was refused and the Nationality of the applicant, I can ask the Agency I use - may not be able to help but no harm asking.....
Regards
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

Tetley

Quote from: Optomist on November 29, 2017, 20:14:58 PM
Quote from: Tetley on November 29, 2017, 19:56:55 PM

Have a word with Micheal Davis in Mojacar (Lawyer ) if he carnt help you he will no a Lawyer  whom can as this stuff can be very complex.

We did and he didnt
[/quote]

ar well least yev asked.

if yer get stuck this is a Madrid firm  Email: info@duguechdip.com
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Optomist

Quote from: Karen4 on November 29, 2017, 20:23:55 PM
I think you might be best checking out options with www.citizensadvice.org.es as they have a lot more experience in this, as well as a good legal team.

Thanks Karen , good suggestion , will look into that .  :c017:

Karen4

I think you might be best checking out options with www.citizensadvice.org.es as they have a lot more experience in this, as well as a good legal team.
Cl3880

Optomist

Quote from: Tetley on November 29, 2017, 19:56:55 PM

Have a word with Micheal Davis in Mojacar (Lawyer ) if he carnt help you he will no a Lawyer  whom can as this stuff can be very complex.
[/quote]

We did and he didnt

Tetley

Quote from: Optomist on November 29, 2017, 19:21:39 PM
Has anyone details of a Lawyer or someone specializing in immigration , we have a friend refused resident permit on the basis that their 45 day visa in a NON UK passport  ran our 3 years ago so classed as overstayed despite fact their spouse has resident permit and they have a jointly owned property and their 3 young  kids all have UK passports and NIEs  .

They were given the name of someone in Arboleas called Christine but no other details if that rings a bell . Cant find anything on Google .

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Optomist

Has anyone details of a Lawyer or someone specializing in immigration as we have a friend who was refused his resident permit

They were given the name of someone in Arboleas called Christine but no other details if that rings a bell . Cant find anything on Google .