Limaria to Albox Road

Started by Jinx, November 29, 2017, 18:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maura

Hi,
Thanks for the map. This part of the road belongs to Albox.
I drove out there this morning with the intention of photographing the trench in order to report it but whilst I can see the line going across the road on the spot indicated on the map it appears to have now been filled in. I drove both ways without encountering any significant bumps.

If the problem is not resolved or it returns please let me know.

felipe

Roger

The boundary is not at the bar.
It is a few hundred metres past that.
There is a new build on the left which is in Arboleas, plus a group of old buildings set back on the right, also in Arboleas.

Maura

Hi,
I'm not familiar with that road and I do not know where Bar Limaria is so if someone could send me a more exact location (via google maps for example) and a photograph I can determine which council is responsible and if it is Albox I can report it. Limaria is right on the border between Albox and Arboleas so a few yards can make all the difference.

My email address is Maura.Hillen@yahoo.com or you can post link to map and photo here.

Jinx

Think you will find its Albox. Just past Bar Limaria it comes under the Albox council
The 5 steps after the Hurt .....
Anger,Resentment,Healing,Forgiveness,then Moving On

robber

Ai, ai, so it probably will become a game of ping-pong.. :cry:

gingernut

I think it comes under Arboleas.

robber

I suppose that "somebody" from Albox has alerted the TH of Albox?

felipe

I believe it is under Albox Town Hall not Arboleas. So do not hold your breath in getting it sorted speedily.

Jinx

It's been there for a good couple of weeks now. You don't see it till it's right on top of you and night time it's so dark there you wouldn't see it at all. We drove to Albox last night but slowed right down approaching it but where the mud had been washed out you could feel it was quite deep. After finishing in Albox we drove down to Arboleas and took the mountain road.

gingernut

:c017: very much for the info.

Jinx

Be careful driving along this road. The part where they have dug a trench across the road, the rain has now washed a lot of the mud out and left quite a deep hole there.