Albox Computer Club and PIRdA sadly loses its founder David Shear

Started by chris alboxcc, November 27, 2017, 16:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lesinalbox

This is a guy that gave to the community,  rest in peace
The world needs more guys like this

Insurance

We have known David for quite a few years, Such a lovely guy and will be missed by many. Condolences to the family from everyone from Albox Insurance.

JulieRoger

How very, very sad. David helped one of the local animal charities here, providing a laptop and an alternative one when that failed. He had never-ending patience when problems with the laptop occurred. He was a kind and generous man. A great loss to the community. My heart goes out to his wife and family at this devastating time.

zilnor

felipe

Cuidarbol

Dave was very knowledgeable, helpful and a genuine man on every occasion we had met for one reason or another.
There are no words that can express times like this, my sincerest condolences for Margaret and Dave's family.
I hope he is now resting in peace and all he did for our community continues in the hands of other people like him.

R.I.P. Dave.

lorca lad

Hi,

RIP David ....... I only met you once when you helped me to save all of my photos and information on my laptop, after a particularly new, nasty virus caught me out. I remember that you spent more than 8 hours sorting the problem, actually loving the "chase" and tracking down the virus.

I am not a member of the computer club, but know several people who are and really enjoy the help given there.

You will be sadly missed.

Regards
L.L.

The Gardener

Very sad.  David was a lovely man and will be very much missed.  Sincere thoughts and condolences to all his friends and family.  RIP David.

Queen Clare Shirley

ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988

Trucker

That is very sad news, I thought he was a very nice intelligent man..my heart goes out to his family..

chris alboxcc

Hello all,
It is with great sadness and regret that I have to inform you that David Shear, founder of Albox Computer Club and PIRdA, passed away early this morning at Huercal Overa hospital.

As many of you may already know David had been ill for some time. At just after 8am this morning David passed away in his sleep. His wife Margaret was with him.

Our sincere condolences go out to Margaret, his family and many friends he has left behind and who will miss him dearly. He was a good man and lived his life doing good deeds. David was never more happy than when he was helping others.

Rest in peace David we will miss you.
:03:
Kind regards
Christine