360 TELECOM TV

Started by Butlinsgirl, November 25, 2017, 11:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

telcaz

All i can say is, thank God for  my 1.9.

Oh Byrney, no it's not just you, i too have no idea what they are talking about.
                                                                                           Terry.

byrney

Is it just me?  Or do I have not got a clue what you guys are talking about?

byrney

I already have that address in my portal/server !!! May be the box then, there is no number for the weekends though as office is closed.

Same happened to me But I contacted him and got it sorted out. go to settings then servers then portals in the url change to revez.ipbox.es

felipe

We are not having any trouble with it. Picture is not HD but certainly OK. We watched The Post earlier without a glitch. When there is an issue go to their Facebook page they tend to reply quickly on there.

philt

always having problems with 360 and when we try and call them there never there. they had a back up tv which our internet provider told us about but they have since removed this option. constant freezing and terrible picture. think a satelite system is on the cards as i would rather pay for something i can watch rather than sitting shouting at the tv......... :41:

Butlinsgirl

Many thanks again, just doubled checked and it did still have the tv bit in it, now taken out and now have tv, many thanks again, yes I did email them but no reply, just want to know now why it happened? But glad its back.

Regards

felipe

Have you emailed them? make sure that the address above does not have tv in it ONLY ipbox

Butlinsgirl

Many thanks for your reply, I already have that address in my portal/server !!! May be the box then, there is no number for the weekends though as office is closed.

Regards

felipe

Same happened to me But I contacted him and got it sorted out. go to settings then servers then portals in the url change to revez.ipbox.es

That will sort it for you.

Butlinsgirl

Hiya all

Is anyone having problems with 360 TV, mine went down yesterday at about 1630 and ain't come back, just says page load error, no matter what I do, says internet is present but no load. Could do with an out of hours number if anyone has please.

Regards