Happy Garden

Started by ellenjgreen, November 23, 2017, 20:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrney

You're right Raysun.  One of the great plus points of the Forum has always been the ability to get an honest opinion about the plus/minuses of particular establishment/businesses.

Regrettably these posts (and their posters) now become subjects of ridicule and derision.  I, for one am now cautious about what I say about anybody or anything.

nibbler

Sounds far enough to me. :bravo_2:
Nibbler.

raysun

Unfortunately nibbler a comment on the owners lack of customer care ended up with insults from both supporters of the establishment and people who were unhappy with it.
eventually it was locked.
In now try to avoid commenting on good or bad points in a business.
If im unhappy i dont go back and leave it that.

nibbler

raysun

We had all this with  another restaurant in albox and it all ended rather nasty .

nibbler

I think you'll find Linda is have a very well earned break and will be back soon.
Nibbler.

Skol

Possibly an error in translation the young waitress needed a couple of corrections the other night.
Still good food  :104:

ellenjgreen

Been lots of times fancied something different...when I questioned meal they ignored us after that the girl who is normally on wasnt there tonight might have been a different outcome had she if been. Anyway dog ate it and I had a sandwich when I got home. Ps I took a pic to prove what they served me !

raysun

Great free publicity at least

samantha

Always a fabulous meal and fabulous service and excellent value for money. Don't really know where you went wrong with them.  We would rec them to anyone.

Lancashire lad

Went once and never again, dreadful from start to finish.

phileas fogg

nibbler

That is very surprising, I eat there regularly and the food is ALWAYS very good and the service is ALWAYS top notch.
Nibbler  :72:

ellenjgreen

Just been for meal at Happy Garden. Been before but this time ordered from Chinese menu between chicken n cashew and chicken and beansprouts.
There "Chicken House Special"... has anyone ordered this?
Curious because first they brought chicken n chips!!! then when I questioned meal as chinese house special they took it away and then brought it back cut up with a bowl of chilli sauce and a few bits of broccoli! Said it was correct.
If i wanted chicken in breadcrumbs wouldnt go to chinese! And would never order english food (Chicken n chips) in a chinese restaurant. They then ignored us for rest if meal..needles to say I didnt eat it took it home for dog. No query nothing as to why the meal was left on plate....very disappointed. Curious to know if anyone had this meal or did they get order wrong and not admit it.