Home Watch

Started by sallyb, November 23, 2017, 19:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alansue

Thank you both for your kind comments to me and my committee. I will try and get the minutes on the website when they are avaliable.  Alan

Crystal2

I would like to thank Alan for all his hard work over the years.  I had intended being there yesterday but something  cropped up at the  last minute and I couldn't make it

AnnieR

Having attended every meeting since the beginning, I was disappointed that due to an urgent appointment cropping up at short notice, I could not go to this one.  Is there anywhere that I can view the minutes to know what was discussed?  I have tried the homewatch web site but no luck.  I would also like to send my thanks and best wishes to Alan.
Annie

tandas

I would imagine that a great many of your members are not actually here most of the time so would not be able to attend.

alansue

Thank you for your post sallyb it us appreciated very much. It is disheartening to get such a low turnout. Thank you to those who did attend. Thankfully my team are supporting me for a further year after that if nobody comes forward we will have to close. Alan.

Iceman

How true, a big thank you to those who did make the effort and to Mike and Danny for turning up.  I bet they wonder why they bothered to give up their time but thanks to you both anyway from those who did bother.

sallyb

What a disappointing turnout for the AGM out of 513 members only between 40 & 50 members bothered to turn up. Crime might be low in Arboleas compared to surrounding villages this is down to the people who give up their time to run the HW and the good relationship with the Policia Local. Surely an hour of members time one day a year is not to much to ask. As they say use it or loose it, in this case support it or loose it.
Phyll