Cannabis and cancer

Started by shirtsleeve, November 23, 2017, 18:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen4

Quote from: shirtsleeve on November 27, 2017, 08:16:18 AM
Thank you all for taking the time to answer my post, we have now sorted something out, so fingers crossed.
:08:
Cl3880

Roger

There are medical reports that both the oil and the enzyme help in cancer treatment.
The medical reports suggest that they both help in conjunction with chemotherapy.

shirtsleeve

Thank you all for taking the time to answer my post, we have now sorted something out, so fingers crossed.

macc

Karen4

Roger, hemp oil is not the same as the cannabis oil used for treating cancers, it has a very low THC content.  Did you get the PM I sent you?
If any of you on the forum are on Facebook you might want to check out Kannaponica, based in Albox, for information and advice based on research and experience.
It is far too easy to be confused and misled about the vast range of cannabis oils and treatments available...as is plain to see. Do your own research, the answers are all there.
Cl3880

Roger

The positive benefits of CBD oil are well documented.
There is no doubt that it is the best natural pain treatment.
As for the cancer benefits, in my opinion there are a lot of personal reports but no definite evidence.

However there is no doubt that hemp oil has many other benefits apart from its use as a pin killer, so why not for cancer?

The following are two personal reports on the internet.

My Lady Louisa has cancer, very rear cancer, and was told she has 12 mouths to live . So after chemotherapy treatment. The tumor growth had got bigger, and so she started talking cbd oil purple capsule and the next CT scan shows that the tumor had stop growing the Cancer that my partner has is called cholangiocarcinoma extremely rare cancer to be told your partner has 12 months to live is devastating I recommend CBD Brothers than the purple capsules full strength for any cancer I will keep you updated
i have 2 auto immune diseases As (ankylosing spondylitis ) and uc (ulcerative colitis ) been prescribed loads of meds over the years including biological injections , my uc this year has been out of control . so i decided to give cbd a go , this week on the 13/11/17 i started with 2 of the purple pills on a morning and by Wednesday 15/11/17
i my stomach cramps have gone bleeding has stopped , and appetite has come back ,and energy levels are a lot better , im starting to feel a lot more positive , keeping my fingers crossed that things keep going in the right direction ,
just bought some blue pills
amazing product so far , if you have uc or crohns you have to give it a go

On the subject of the Proteolytic Enzymes, there is no doubt that there is a scientific reason why it could reduce blood pressure, attack the causes of dementia, and generally improve the function of the body.
The best quality has to have a high level of protease.

I am obtaining a lot of reports from the US about these products, and also a natural antibiotic which is not subject to the problems with the artificial antibiotics.

I plan to publish a lot of this in the next few days.
This is a very interesting subject. I have been speaking today to someone who runs a health center in Dublin, and we are looking at a public presentation in the New Year.

BassBunny

nanainspain

Rj

Check out this link, then search the web
Hope this of help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmYNLNF7NBw

shirtsleeve

Please this is a genuine request for information from anyone who has used thc cannabis oil in treatment against cancer. We need to know a lot more. If you feel you can help please PM me with details. Confidentiality gananteed.
  Steve and Annie