Black Friday

Started by Sol Supermercados Albox S.L, November 23, 2017, 18:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raysun

I thought someone jumped the queue to get in front of me. I saved 25cents but it was well worth it .
roll on next year.!!
Have to get a bit of kip now then my frozen bargain  for tea.

landrock

Mr Ray.  I'm starting to like you.  Were you 3 behind me in the queue this morning? 5% is well worth jostling over.

raysun

They buy at 1 euro and sell for 2 .   100%  profit margin and sell loads of it. 
Same with chinese restaurants and take away.
Its cheap cuts of some  meat   covered with some sauce and rice which costs nothing.
big profit margin.
clever people.

nibbler

I think the reason the Chinese shops do so well is caused by the throwaway society we live in. Having said that I have always had good stuff from them and never had to try to return goods. I think it may depend on which shops you go to.
Nibbler.

Lancashire lad

Raysun,
It never ceases to amaze me how busy the Chinese shops are..and they sell tat!!!! same things in Poundland and the such like in the UK they sell for 3-5 euros!

raysun

Nibbler, every day is black friday in the chinese todo shops but they are very successful.

Lynden

Don't forget Cyber Monday........if you sell out of frozen foods on Friday the fridges can go on Monday....... :))

nibbler

How refreshing to see a Black Friday event lasting only one day :bravo_2:. Unlike the money grabbers in the UK. How on Earth can a Friday event last for over a week.
Nibbler.

raysun

Wow, ill be in the queue at 7 am

Sol Supermercados Albox S.L

April and I were feeling a little left out so we have decided to have our own Black Friday Deal.

On Black Friday, 24th November 2017, for one day only we will be offering 5% discount on all Frozen Products*

Thats right, we will give you 5% discount on all your Frozen Food purchases, this is a one day only sale, so why not pop along and grab yourself a bargain from our 7 display freezers.

*This offer excludes any product from our Bread Freezer.

:c029: :c029: :c029: :c029: :c029: :c029: :c029: :c029: :c029: :c029: :c029:
Sol Supermercados Albox S.L , for all your British Products at low prices. Av Lepanto, front of the Mercadona, next to Bar Lepanto, Albox. Tele 950430043. Open Mon & Tues 9.30 - 16.00, Weds, Thurs & Fri 9.30 - 17.00 and Saturdays 10 - 15.00 If you have any special requests, please feel free to ask.