Started by Chilliport, November 23, 2017, 07:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

Huercal overa every time.  Lovely caring staff.  Great vets

Cathcart617

Couldn't agree more,Lyndon.
Great practice,lovely people.

Lynden

Try the vets in Huercal Overa on the main road near roundabout. Calle Carretera, think it's Centre Veterinario Huercal Overa superb people and very good value.

Chilliport

Thanks all I'll try Juan too

nibbler

As with everything in life we have free choice. I was more than happy to pay. I was told that the reason the charges went up were because a lot of the people who took ferals there had other pets but preferred to them to other vets. Apparently other vets are far more expensive.
Nibbler.

Jimel

She could be a bit abrasive,but her charges were very low,not so since she left.

Rtis

Cathy is no longer there,went in January, they now appear to have more people returning with their pets .

uslot

That's a big increase. Is Cathy still there? She did boy and girl cats for 45, but that was a couple of years ago. The most amazingly tiny incision on the girls.

It might be worth asking Juan in Albox, last time I asked him he said 50 for a feral boy cat, and 100 for a girl.

nibbler

As promised, just got back from the vet and the price has gone up to €70 from the beginning of the month for a cat.
Dogs start from €50. Hope this helps.
Nibbler.

Chilliport

nibbler

l had a female done at the Alfoquia vets a couple of weeks ago. €60. got another one to do tomorrow. I'll ask about Males as I'll have a couple of those as well soon.
NIbbler

Chilliport

Hi can anyone tell me the approximate. Vet fees for neutering cats, male and female please? Thank you