Pozo Bodega (Pulpi)

Started by sallyb, November 17, 2017, 19:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raysun

Daves directions could get you there in your sleep.
also a photo of the place.
gps can be unreliable.
Good luck

soosoo

The town/village is Pozo de Higuera and the bodega is on the main road. Easy to spot once you find the town.😀

Chilliport

Yes I saw that but just wanted sat nav directions

raysun

Its all on daves post earlier. Scroll up. Direction photo opening times etc.

Chilliport

Hi don't suppose anyone has the actual address please and is it open every week day? Many thanks

Dave S

Jud, looks like we could be "Soul Mates" but 1/2 pint glasses glasses? That's a bit rich for me. May I suggest slightly smaller glasses but keep the container close to hand. That way you can "top up" as the tv programme progresses. Hic Hic 

JUD

Thanks Dave, its good job you told me as I use a half pint glass then I  only need to refill it once while watching telly , Hic !!

Dave S

Jud, I highly recommend the 16 % red. Great stuff but a word of advise. The 1st two glasses can be drunk standing up but if you take a 3rd glass I suggest you are sitting down (less distance to fall) It is like necktar. Enjoy.

JUD

Thanks everyone, helpful as always , I will have an extra glass and toast you all
ta

Elgin

Dave S

He closes around 2 pm and re-opens around 4 pm. Go to Pulpi and take the Lorca road. After about 3 kms you come to Pozo Higuera. Slow down and look for the large green "Murcia Province" sign. The Bodega is about 10 yards before that on the right. Large brown door. Phone number is 950 465 025 (Jose) Good luck

JUD

Hi , tried to find this place but obviously looking in wrong location , can anyone gave me directions pls.
ta

sallyb

Thanks for replies now I think about it, it was around two so maybe we caught his siesta time
Phyll

Rugby plod

It was open yesterday at about 11ish I had to pay 26 euros for 21 litres of wine what a cheek   

soosoo

It was open last month when we last went but closes about 2pm. He may have gone on holiday with the amount we spent 😀😀 ( Some was for friends and/ neighbours )

sallyb

Does anyone know if this Bodega is still open, went yesterday it was closed
Phyll