ACRAA Christmas Fayre

Started by christine, November 17, 2017, 10:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christine

THANK YOU ALL, AND THANKS TO A FURTHER DONATION, OUR FINAL TOTAL IS NOW 1700 EUROS, WELL DONE EVERYONE.
                       REGARDS CHRISTINE AND ALL AT ACRAA  XX 8)

christine

You are all very welcome , went to hospital yesterday and they repotted my arm have to go back 29th Dec glad we have been invited out for Christmas dinner but hubbie will cut my food up for me x.

Crystal2

Thank you so much Christine.        I do hope your broken arm is improving

Walk4Life

Wonderful!  Thanks to everyone at ACRAA for organising it and to the stall holders and visitors for supporting it.  This will enable Walk for Life to help many more people battling with cancer

Walk for Life Publicity Manager

kerash

To Christine and your wonderful helpers at ACCRA.
I cannot tell you how much this means to us in continuing to help people suffering from cancer.
All the charities here work so hard and thanks also to the community who support all the different events.

Funds like this make a great difference to how we can carry on.

Wonderful amount. Thank you again.
Vice Chair Walk for Life.

freddie

On behalf of Walk for Life thank you to you Christine and the team of ACRAA for raising this wonderful amount for our charity, we can't tell you how much this means to us and our clients, who need all the support we can offer when facing Cancer. Without our wonderful supporters such as yourselves we could not survive- thank you again xx

christine

Just to say MANY THANKS to all my friends for the Accra event raised a total of 1680euros  for walk for life xxxxxxxxxx

christine

Looking forward to tomorrow even with a broken wrist in pot so happy to have good friends will be a fun event for a brilliant cause  please come along and enjoy x

christine

ACRAA Annual Christmas  event is taking place at the Renfre building in La Alfoquia on Nov26th 12pm to 3pm, all monies made will be going to The Walk For Life . We have numerous stalls this year so please come along and get your Christmas shopping done while you listen to Smooth F.M  playing Christmas music to get us in the mood . We have a Santa,s grotto so bring the kids along and plenty of fresh food made to order , plus seasonal goodies too . There is a 1euro entrance fee with a raffle ticket to win a box of wine children free plus much more . Please come along and help us to help those who help so many in our community THANKYOU .