Pellet Burner Installation

Started by JETSKIBALA, November 14, 2017, 19:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerash

Pop into Fontalmanzora below LIDL.
Have a working model. We have had one for years and so happy when we move looking for another.
Good luck.

JETSKIBALA

Great to everyone for the great information, will check about and ring tomorrow

:08:     :c017:

Lancashire lad

Have a look around local showrooms and even the builders merchants first and take a look at the quality of the burners on offer, you are better off with a Spanish made Bronpi or perhaps an Italian Calux branded stove.
To be honest you will be better off going to a proper showroom who offer a complete package with in house service. Many times I have been out to customers who bought an appliance of the internet  and got "Bill" to install it and when things go wrong neither accept responsibility.
Installing a pellet burner is a skilled job with various competencies required and not to be undertaken lightly.
As a rough calculation for a "dry" heating burner a rough calculation for size of burner works as follows width x length x height and then divide by 14 : example 4 mtr x 4mtr x 2.8 mtr = 44.8 divide by 14 = 3.2kw
obviously if you where planning on running water and or heating then the calculation will differ greatly
This calculation is given as an estimate and varying factors such as insulation, double glazing etc should be considered.
I was a Hetas engineer in a previous life so just trying to help
Good Luck

Talldude

Try Fontalmanzora next to Lidl in Albox - they service ours and are very helpful.

calbous1

Check Carlos Saliente 620742954 he installs pellet burners.

JETSKIBALA

Thanks all for the information, but apart from the company by Meson Irene, does anyone know an installation engineer, we need to find if the house is suitable for a pellet burner replacing the log burner & a lack of outside walls.

So, anyone know any names ?????   & Contact details              PLEASE...........

Linda

Lancashire lad

Perhaps stick with a quality wood burner if all else fails!

Talldude

Buy a high power UPS (something with at least twice the power required to run the burner, but the bigger the better) to keep the burner going during short power outages, otherwise it will go off every time the power trips.  If the power is off for any length of time then you will have no heating.

Lancashire lad

As long as you have an outside wall and electric you will be fine, The flue( around 75-100mm diameter can go either through the wall and up the side of the house or can go through the ceiling and roof space and out through the roof. Make sure you get one that has a large hopper and only use good pellets, don't forget though they need an electrical supply so during interruptions you may have problems.

tandas

Alar near meson irene did ours.  They speak english.  Tel 950120077. 10 till 2 mon to fri.

JETSKIBALA

Hi to you all out there.

Does anyone know someone who can come round to my home and let me know if is possible to install a pellet burner.

Many thanks

Linda