Arboleas recycling centre:- Information.

Started by guest21828, November 14, 2017, 12:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest21828

On Tuesday my back was very painful to say the least, every now and then it gives me a reminder how bad the damage is to my disks. The pain I was suffering on Tuesday was much more than the usual daily pain I can live and work with. The pain killing injection at the doctors on Tuesday morning and two days off work has me back to the usual daily pain I can live and work with.

Sorry for any inconvenience that may have been caused due to the recycling centre being closed on Tuesday. The centre will be open tomorrow (Thursday), when the normal service can be resumed.

Steve.

Dinsdale

You do a great job, so take care of yourself and keep up the good work.

Taggart

Iceman

Steve  Look after yourself first  Good luck  Joan and Bob

Cathcart617

Hi Steve,
Thought you weren't your usual chirpy self when we discussed flower pot disposal on Monday.
Take care and get well soon.

jusjac

Have been there myself, same thing. Had them operated on but still live with daily sciatic pain. Take care, hope it eases off.
There can be only one

zilnor

Hope you soon feel more comfortable.  :039:

guest21828

I do not take days off from work lightly and I never normally do this. Some time ago I was diagnosed with four of my lower spine cartilages squashed, the lowest cartilage is touching the sciatic nerve which adds to the problem. I live with this condition and can normally put up with the daily pain, yesterday was bad enough but this morning was unbearable. I have had a pain killing injection this morning but the Mayor said I could have the day off and I am now at home taking it easy so it will hopefully go back to the normal daily pain that I can live with.

The recycling centre is normally closed on Wednesday, therefore it will reopen on Thursday morning 9am for normal service.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, sorry for any inconvenience.

Steve, recycling centre manager.