Sistel Almanzora SL

Started by Nuflow, November 11, 2017, 17:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbonillom

Quote from: phildawson on December 21, 2017, 09:55:41 AM
I too am not happy that my bank details can just be handed over to someone I know nothing about. I am a non resident and the first I heard of this was an invoice received today in my E mail.
I understand that the service is now run by Sistel on behalf of the Town Hall (who I will hold ultimately responsible for any losses or unresolved complaints)

However, please clarify that the invoice is only for information purposes and that the monthly DD will be taken out as normal. Incidently I still pay this monthly whether I'm in residence or not.

Hi Felipe,

We take note and we will put that clarification in the successive emails.

Best regards,

Juan

phildawson

I too am not happy that my bank details can just be handed over to someone I know nothing about. I am a non resident and the first I heard of this was an invoice received today in my E mail.
I understand that the service is now run by Sistel on behalf of the Town Hall (who I will hold ultimately responsible for any losses or unresolved complaints)

However, please clarify that the invoice is only for information purposes and that the monthly DD will be taken out as normal. Incidently I still pay this monthly whether I'm in residence or not.

jbonillom

Quote from: RTowers on December 12, 2017, 13:31:27 PM
Like many others watching TV the last few weeks has been a nightmare. Does anyone have Juan telephone number so I can call him. I believe he has moved me from the Server in Valencia to  one in Madrid, hence all the buffering.
I need to be moved back to Valencia. I pay 20 euros a month for a business account (we have a business here) but still get bufeering.
Juan, if you do get to read thsi could you please move my connection back to Valencia, I cannot watch TV using IPTV, I have to revert back to my satelitte TV which is great except no SKY channels and no BT channels, ie, all the sport we like to watch.
Regards,
Robert

No problem, send an email to cau@sistelalmanzora.es with your address.

Best regards,

Juan

RTowers

Like many others watching TV the last few weeks has been a nightmare. Does anyone have Juan telephone number so I can call him. I believe he has moved me from the Server in Valencia to  one in Madrid, hence all the buffering.
I need to be moved back to Valencia. I pay 20 euros a month for a business account (we have a business here) but still get bufeering.
Juan, if you do get to read thsi could you please move my connection back to Valencia, I cannot watch TV using IPTV, I have to revert back to my satelitte TV which is great except no SKY channels and no BT channels, ie, all the sport we like to watch.
Regards,
Robert

byrney

Hmmm - metinks things may start to unravel now that contracts have been put in place and the real reasons why the old Arboleas internet was "unavailable" outside Arbieland borders.....

When I queried it, I recall it was Roger who said that it was "illegal" to supply outside the Arbie boundaries.

Now that Juan is a freelance/self-employed internet provider, I think we will all await to see an expansion of his cheap, value for money, user-friendly, responsive services throughout the Valley.......

Looking forward to the publicity Juan.

Pennydot

Curious!!  Are the children of Arboleas still getting their cheap internet access, which was part of the original plan, I think.

Well done, Juan, you are always a star in my books! :bravo_2:

Tetley

Quote from: byrney on November 22, 2017, 14:55:26 PM
But previously, those incomers weren't allowed to join the Arboleas "Club" - and now that Juan is freelance/self-employed, he is presumably politically unfettered as to who he contracts his services with?

bryns i can see yer realy are trying to be Brit  locally posative wi this  :shocked:  ,good luck wi that one old  friend lol

(thats how i read it as well Juan will be able to expand )   :PDT_Armataz_01_37:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

byrney

But previously, those incomers weren't allowed to join the Arboleas "Club" - and now that Juan is freelance/self-employed, he is presumably politically unfettered as to who he contracts his services with?

raysun

Them incomers were always a nuisance.

byrney

Let's just hope the good service continues when the "in-comers" from other areas are allowed in.......

AnnieR

Still great service from Juan,had no internet yesterday, telephoned Juan, he said he would be with me in an hour. 45 minutes later he was here and ten minutes later all up and running again.  Long may it continue.   :clap:

hatster

Quote from: jbonillom on November 12, 2017, 11:56:25 AM
Indeed, my company won the tender. The tender was made by open procedure and with publication in the official boletin of the province (BOP), and therefore, any Internet access provider of the Spanish territory could present its offer.

Best regards,

Juan

Which edition / date of the BOP was this published ?  Im curious to read the terms of the offer.

dazbear

Just found the main email in Spam. I did panic when I started having invoices and saw the Direct Debit. Thanks to this forum for finding out what was happening.

I understand your concern El Presidente but wouldn't cut off your nose to spite your face.....Arboleas TH internet is the envy of everyone in the area!

Optomist

Best when you find an email that was not spam in the spam folder is to mark it " NOT SPAM " and move it , emails from the sender should then appear in your Inbox in future .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

Floss

Good job i checked by junk box where all your emails sat looking all sad and lost. :c023:

jbonillom

The announcement has been sent already. You will receive an email all tonight. If you have not received it, check your spam folder.

The emails with the invoices are automatic. It was a mistake not to send the announcement first, so I apologize.

Restauration man, send me a private with your information to review your case again.

Regards,

Juan

restoration man

In spite of being informed by Juan 12th Nov, that all subscribers would receive communication in respect of the new changes of Internet supply we have had no such communication. In spite of the lack of communication, other than the update on forum, our Internet over past few days has been atrocious. Couldn't watch TV at all last night buffering every few seconds, same again tonight, even  though paying 20€. Have texted Juan and although his text response was speedy it seems there are still things he is trying to sort out to enable him to provide a full service.

Lynden

Quote from: byrney on November 14, 2017, 09:54:45 AM
Lynden, I would have thought that it is not a problem for him to expand, being self-employed.  After all, the internet does not actually stop (nor indeed does the World) at the borders of Arboleas, unlike some would have us believe.

Good luck to Juan, especially if he can provide his apparently great service to non-Arboleans.
You are right Byrney the inter web has no boundaries......unless you live in China or N Korea.......however in rural Spain the local mayors can be a bit territorial  :))

Crancrank

Juan,

I have just opened an email from Sistel Almanzora with one line saying a new invoice is attached. First contact I have had from them and had no idea who they were and what the invoice was for hence I googled the name which brought me here to the forum where all was revealed.

Just a thought, would it not have been more courteous to have sent out an email of introduction to us all explaining that you had won the tender and would be shortly sending out a new invoice?

Had you done so all of the above questions and replies would not have been necessary and you would have started your new venture by not confusing many of your valued customers. 

Either way, good luck in your new venture

byrney

Lynden, I would have thought that it is not a problem for him to expand, being self-employed.  After all, the internet does not actually stop (nor indeed does the World) at the borders of Arboleas, unlike some would have us believe.

Good luck to Juan, especially if he can provide his apparently great service to non-Arboleans.

Lynden

I'd like to wish Juan well with his new venture. Hopefully he can expand the excellent service provided to other areas in future.

Tetley

Thig is...off topic ish

the Arbi internet works grate,i pay 20e a month have a" low jigger what" Andriod box,just set for youtube...with all the rest taken off,ie its just a youtube box put through a 20year old tv in the shed,it works grate,music,science,how to, debates,news ect on 12 hours a day,no buffing,it would dent bother me if i never whatch live tv.....again and if i do want live tv,i have a 1.4m sky dish for news & govi propagander / bxllucks wich also works grate ie the tv not the Govi......lol

i also used to pay 90e a month for telifonica net & phone in the old days.....per month !

anybody rember the radio when we all use to trundle down to the bar to ring up/use the internet...coz thats all there was..... happy days  .
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Rod

To get ten men out on a Sunday, unbelievable.

raysun

Wow iceman  thats great service on a sunday and great to see good service noted on here.

Iceman

Hi all  on Sunday my Internet failed texted Juan and ten men later he had fixed it and text me to let me know. Great service  many thanks Juan :bravo_2: :You_Rock_Emoticon:

dude

just out of curiosity, does this change mean that the company can now expand beyond the Arboleas borders.

guest4538

Quote from: jbonillom on November 12, 2017, 15:00:44 PM
Hi Chisme,
All those details and more information will be sent to all subscribers of the service by email, in the official communication that will be made next week. If you need that information before, go to the CAU office at Town Hall and Tony will provide it to you.
Regards,
Juan

Thank you Juan.

jbonillom

Hi Chisme,

All those details and more information will be sent to all subscribers of the service by email, in the official communication that will be made next week. If you need that information before, go to the CAU office at Town Hall and Tony will provide it to you.

Regards,

Juan

guest4538

Quote from: jbonillom on November 12, 2017, 14:23:46 PM
Hi Roger,
Due to changes in the new telecommunications law ( Ley 9/2014, de 9 de mayo, General de Telecomunicaciones), City Councils can not exploit communications networks directly, and indirect management is necessary through private or public companies. Therefore, SISTEL ALMANZORA SL , is now in charge of the exploitation and management of the network (which includes billing), and that, implies SISTEL is responsible for any problem of a customer with the management of the service. The City Council as owner of the network must ensure compliance with the conditions of the tender (quality of service, fee for use, access speeds, etc).
Regards,
Juan

So what's the IBAN for making non-DD payments?

jbonillom

Hi Roger,

Due to changes in the new telecommunications law ( Ley 9/2014, de 9 de mayo, General de Telecomunicaciones), City Councils can not exploit communications networks directly, and indirect management is necessary through private or public companies. Therefore, SISTEL ALMANZORA SL , is now in charge of the exploitation and management of the network (which includes billing), and that, implies SISTEL is responsible for any problem of a customer with the management of the service. The City Council as owner of the network must ensure compliance with the conditions of the tender (quality of service, fee for use, access speeds, etc).

Regards,

Juan

Tetley

Quote from: jbonillom on November 12, 2017, 11:56:25 AM
Hello to all the customers of the Arboleas TH network,

First of all, I am not a nephew or relative of the deputy mayor or any member of the government team, even if we have the surname Bonillo.

Indeed, my company won the tender. The tender was made by open procedure and with publication in the official boletin of the province (BOP), and therefore, any Internet access provider of the Spanish territory could present its offer.

Regarding the release of the changes in the service, it is planned to do it this week, but because we have taken control very recently and it becomes necessary to create new billing and customer support systems, it has not been possible do it before. In fact, SISTEL has 2 months to make all these changes, but I have tried to make them much earlier.

In a few days you will receive changes in the service and access data to the network operations center (CAU) and web access to the new platform where you can download them.

Best regards,

Juan

Good luck Juan with your new company and well done .

Roger

Hola Juan

Thank you for correcting my belief (shared by the other British councillors) regarding your family ties.
It is right that you will be continuing to operate the internet service.
My confusion, which was not clarified by the Mayor, is that our contract is with the Town Hall, but we are paying your company.

Will the contract be transferred to your company?
If so will we have to sign a new contract?
If it remains with the Town Hall why are we paying your company, rather than the Town Hall paying your company to operate the system?
Ultimately who is responsible if we have a complaint, your company or the Town Hall?

Obviously almost all the clients are very happy with the service, including me, but it is important to clarify who we are contracted with.

Nuflow

Muchas gracias Juan y bueno fuerte con su nueva empresa.

jbonillom

Hello to all the customers of the Arboleas TH network,

First of all, I am not a nephew or relative of the deputy mayor or any member of the government team, even if we have the surname Bonillo.

Regarding the release of the changes in the service, it is planned to do it this week, but because we have taken control very recently and it becomes necessary to create new billing and customer support systems, it has not been possible do it before. In fact, SISTEL has 2 months to make all these changes, but I have tried to make them much earlier.

In a few days you will receive changes in the service and access data to the network operations center (CAU) and web access to the new platform where you can download them.

Best regards,

Juan

Roger

The fact is ..
The Town Hall decided that it had to put the internet supply out to tender.
The basic infrastructure remains the property of the Town Hall, but the tender is to manage the system.
Juan Bonillo is the nephew of the first deputy mayor and he has been running the system, paid direct by the Town Hall.
I assume that Juan has now set up a private company to secure the tender. Juan lives in Zurgena, hence the address of the company.
The arrangements of the tender provided for the company winning the tender to pay an amount per client to the Town Hall for the use of the equipment.

I was told that the Town Hall would inform all the clients of any change, as they legally have an obligation to do.
This has not happened.
Your bank account details have been given to the private company for them to direct debit the charge from your account, even though your contract is still with the Town Hall.

Very irregular.
All this has been done without any information being provided to the clients.