Pine Wax

Started by Tetley, November 08, 2017, 17:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Job sorted Madero  BQ at Antas Garage turn off 10e a tin  .
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Crystal2

De nada.    You are welcome

Tetley

Quote from: Crystal2 on November 08, 2017, 17:12:14 PM
I think I have seen it at viudez Madeira on the motorway.   But possibly Supinbox might sell it.  Or. Andre Valero,in Mojacar

spot on thanks x
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Crystal2

I think I have seen it at viudez Madero on the motorway.   But possibly Supinbox might sell it.  Or. Andre Valero,in  Mojacar and Cuevas

Tetley

Just to save me chasing around has anybody seen any pine wax in tins for sale local ie Albox & hercual overa ish area.

( ie the briwax stuff that the repro pine lads use )

TVM