Mag 254 box

Started by Rtis, November 02, 2017, 11:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John n Julie

Mag box with Padpall only 70 euros or there abouts, anymore than that is a rip off, padpall are also giving great service with their iptv  I have had it 4 months now best thing I have done regarding tv services.
Regards
John
If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all!

Rtis

Thanks for the feedback, we didn't go to gsf today as a nice man who is on this forum (Professional) P.M'd  yesterday and arrived today,spent a fair bit of time explaining this and that, even the programmes keep in order !!  :clap:

felipe

I use 365telecom. Been with them for 6 weeks and great service. Mag box is only 95€. Pay monthly or annually 179€.

KJH3

We used GSF in Mojacar and had to give it up, not good. Please give Padpall in arboleas a call, they will give a free trial, now in our 4th month , no problems at all. I need to add that GSF  were aggressive when we complained, surely you don't want that again after your market experience.

oldbirchy

If it's IPTV you want, pad pal in arboleas gets good reports.
Regards Andy

Rtis

We are going down to Mojacar tomorrow to GSF communications who can supply a Mag 254 box and an IPTV system, is this box  O.K ? the box costs 149 euros. After explaining about the market con man they are letting us have 1 weeks free trial !