Paying IBI online.

Started by owdoggy, November 01, 2017, 13:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owdoggy

I went to the Ayuntamiento this morning and got the infomation direct from José David (nice chap) so here's how to pay your IBI online.

Iban:ES6930581005972732000031
Swift/Codego BIC: CCRIES2A
Datos del beneficiario: Cajamar
Concepto: IBI - [Surname] - [Referencia]

When you put the Iban number in that should automatically bring up Cajamar as the Datos del benificario. The Referencia number is in a box on the top right of the IBI statement and consists of a 10 digit number then a gap then a two digit number. Just use the first number (minus all the zeros in front of course) and Bob's yer mother's brother.

Doggy

owdoggy

Thanks for the replies.
I have the bill but wanted to avoid the bank if possible because it's always choc a bloc when I go there ....... having said that, being retired, I'm not exactly run off my feet  :))
I'll take it to the Ayuntamiento & pay it there.

Ta again.

Doggy

Regular nut 🥜

can you not print it off and take to bank.

Tetley

Doggy
if yer get stuck,yer ca pay in tuwn hall they have a card machine in tax office and they give yer a recipt,same deal car tax.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

owdoggy

Quote from: Optomist on November 01, 2017, 14:24:44 PM
Your friends ref number so they know what the payment refers to .

Is Cajamar the Beneficiary or the town hall ? , i guess they could use Cajamar as Beneficiary if its their bank but whenever i do an online transfer i always put the originator of the bill .
Ta for that.
I know when I paid the car tax online the Concepto was: IVTM - [my NIE No.] - [Car reg.] so presumably the IBI will be similar.

Doggy

Optomist

Your friends ref number so they know what the payment refers to .

Is Cajamar the Beneficiary or the town hall ? , i guess they could use Cajamar as Beneficiary if its their bank but whenever i do an online transfer i always put the originator of the bill .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

owdoggy

I'd like to pay a friend's IBI bill online (and before you all start hammering on my door he has paid me but is back in the UK :)))
Below are the details I have but I'm unsure what to put in the box marked Concepto. Can anyone tell me what goes in there please.

Iban:ES6930581005972732000031
Swift/Codego BIC: CCRIES2A
Datos del beneficiario: Cajamar
Concepto:

Cheers me dears.

Doggy