Looking to buy a villa in Arboleas

Started by slr2679, November 20, 2017, 11:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tandas

Although Inn14 was heralded by the Mayor as passed and he said that it meant there were no illegal houses in Arboleas it's not true.  There are a lot of in limbo properties so be very careful,. Get lots of local advice and check out what the areas look like.  Is there infrastructure in place what's the drainage like if there is any!  We want to sell our villa but can't because we still have no papers 13 years after coming out here.  We thought we'd done everything correctly but found out too late we'd been told a pack of lies by everyone.

Tetley

Quote from: slr2679 on November 20, 2017, 12:50:03 PM
Thanks Tetley.  That's really helpful :)

your welcom,also dont rush,houses are selling at the moment due to Brits hoping to get in befor B day,but its still a buyers market,also think very curfully if your selling a uk base to move,as our free movment deal or pensioner medical isnt done till the final uk/eu deal is singed sealed.( assuming there is a deal )

if your buying a holiday home under retirment age it shouldent be a problem as we should end up with at least a 90day holiday visit deal...what ever happens.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

slr2679

Thanks Tetley.  That's really helpful :)

Tetley

my advice is pop and see Amanda  950 44 91 79 ( legal sec/conveyancing person ) knows the local score on the houses.

as for Flys
we have everything,flys,snakes,Scorpions,to hot in summer,cold in winter, barking dogs, wild cats,wild boars,Eagles,water / electric on off,tv buffers,most of us luv it  LOL

if you buying
you need all the paperwork in place befor you part with any money wich Amanda will keep you right on.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

slr2679

:sign0144: Hello. This is my first post but I've been reading through previous topics/discussions and have already picked up some valuable information.  Many of the posts about purchasing a house are dated 2015-2016 and I know the Innovacion 14 was approved for Arboleas which is reassuring in terms of question marks over the legality of a property, but I wondered if anyone had any particular tips/advice?  We have focused our search on properties in the area of Arboleas and we're visiting Arboleas in a few weeks (11th-13th December 17) and want to get a really good feel for the area and the location of the properties we are interested in.  Is there anything in particular we should be considering during our visit?  And slightly off topic, but what is the area like for flies?  TIA