eu citizens

Started by raysun, October 18, 2017, 22:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Its Gonna be Great   :embarrassed:   :021:  :beer: 

:))

if yer all get chance have a listen to Ken Clark on Sky today...he is spot on/ in the real world

gota dash were guitar tecno in space centre  for tonights hercual overa big  tent gigg   :))
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

Quote from: Tetley on October 19, 2017, 09:48:37 AM
Quote from: webejamin on October 19, 2017, 09:13:36 AM
that all that fit the criteria will stay after Brexit.

But thats it Jams...they dont....ie they should have all had private medical as per article 7 and sufficent means to reamain after 90 days the same as the Brits do in other member states.

apparently now today...she is going to offer to bin the medical Article 7 bit.....so people can be allowed to remain....

right hand....left hand...and rules bent to suit......Again wile the NHS  is overloaded because of the lack of Article 7 implementation,ie EU  national....private medical same as the under retirment folks do in spain.

its just one UK Pxss take after another ,no wonder were the laffing stock of europe with this.
"After Brexit" Tets, that's when all these articles won't exist as far as the UK is concerned. All the other migrants from the rest of the world don't have these problems , in fact they seem to be over the moon about living and working in the UK.
I think all the fuss about filling in forms to gain a full time stay in the UK is just another attempt to scare people. I have a friend that makes a living out of form filling for migrants, which makes it very easy for them.
If we wanna talk about form filling and red tape, injustice and corruption, excessive, complicated administrative procedure,  Spain is a great place to start, from my experience. :72:

zilnor

It is all about money and always has been. As Webe says, the EU autocrats don't give a s--- about the citizens of the EU. They want to stay in power and continue to ride on the luxurious gravy train , which the people pay for.  :41:

Where I live, there are half a dozen shops owned by Eastern Europeans. Many others work in local supermarkets, bars, restaurants, factories etc. To my knowledge gained from talking to people that work with them, they pla to stay in England and are confident an agreement will be reached to benefit everybody.

Not so sure about being the " laughing stock of Europe" , Tets.
There are many millions of EU citizens who would like to have their own referendum due to their dis-satisfaction of how things have gone over the last few years.

Tetley

Quote from: webejamin on October 19, 2017, 09:13:36 AM
See, this is where some people seem to misunderstand the way the EU leadership is made up.
First of all, we're talking about the welfare of people generally, in the UK or in the EU, before or after Brexit.
Now, May has said from the very beginning, that all that fit the criteria will stay after Brexit.
But, and here's the big issue, the dullards in Brussels have stated that they won't agree to any reciprocal "nice treatment" of people, until their demand for money has been satisfied :72: They even fill the heads of expats with the fear of being badly treated after Brexit in some way or another, unless the money is forthcoming.
It's already common knowledge in the UK that most EU migrants will stay in the UK after Brexit, even a hard Brexit and why not? It's only the fear factor being pushed by the EU and sillybilly Europhiles that causes any bad feeling. :72:
So, at the end of the day, it's not about the welfare of people the EU are concerned about, it's Money. They don't give a monkey's nudger about you or me, as long as their cash cows stays under their thumb. :72:

webejamin, morning all.  

But thats it Jams...they dont....ie they should have all had private medical as per article 7 and sufficent means to reamain after 90 days the same as the Brits do in other member states.

apparently now today...she is going to offer to bin the medical Article 7 bit.....so people can be allowed to remain....

right hand....left hand...and rules bent to suit......Again wile the NHS  is overloaded because of the lack of Article 7 implementation,ie EU  national....private medical same as the under retirment folks do in spain.

its just one UK Pxss take after another ,no wonder were the laffing stock of europe with this.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

See, this is where some people seem to misunderstand the way the EU leadership is made up.
First of all, we're talking about the welfare of people generally, in the UK or in the EU, before or after Brexit.
Now, May has said from the very beginning, that all that fit the criteria will stay after Brexit.
But, and here's the big issue, the dullards in Brussels have stated that they won't agree to any reciprocal "nice treatment" of people, until their demand for money has been satisfied :72: They even fill the heads of expats with the fear of being badly treated after Brexit in some way or another, unless the money is forthcoming.
It's already common knowledge in the UK that most EU migrants will stay in the UK after Brexit, even a hard Brexit and why not? It's only the fear factor being pushed by the EU and sillybilly Europhiles that causes any bad feeling. :72:
So, at the end of the day, it's not about the welfare of people the EU are concerned about, it's Money. They don't give a monkey's nudger about you or me, as long as their cash cows stays under their thumb. :72:

webejamin, morning all.   

zilnor

Arrogant,  domineering, self-important, greedy,

I quite like Webe's dullard.  :  "  dull and stupid person ".  :57:

raysun

I think thats what i said in the opening post. Now she needs to up the 20 billion to 50 and then just the problem of the irish border which no one seems to realise will probably scupper the whole thing.
could you call them something else, DULLARDS  is such a silly  word.

Tetley

Jams this has just come into the nerve centre in the  last few mins.....direct from reuters news wire  :shocked:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-may/trying-to-unlock-brexit-may-to-make-offer-on-eu-citizens-idUKKBN1CN35T?rpc=401&

gotta dash,ive got me council ground force crew in at 8 am doing the new space centre car park    :welcome:

:NIGHT_1: x

webejamin

It'll only be a done deal if the EU agree, May said all along they could stay, but the dullards in Brussels want money before agreeing to the welfare of their own people :72:

Tetley

Quote from: byrney on October 18, 2017, 23:15:00 PM
"EU nationals lawfully   resident before the cut off date" - Green indicates convergence.

Thanks for clarification of your continued scare-mongering!

Its not the final deal, its a mapping of the alignment between the  UK&EU working group.

byrney

"EU nationals lawfully   resident before the cut off date" - Green indicates convergence.

Thanks for clarification of your continued scare-mongering!

Tetley

byrney

It was never in doubt.  Except in Tetley's eyes.

raysun

Teresa may has today said that all eu citizens can continue to live in britain after brexit.  . That should mean that all brits abroad can carry on as before. If they carry that through then its great news. Its the first time she has confirmed that for sure.
now for the divorce payment and the irish border and job almost done.