BA flights - Almeria - Manchester

Started by jonno, October 18, 2017, 03:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonno

reggiespotter

There is nothing so far on the MAN grapevine regarding this route.  BA do fly some holiday destination routes from Gatwick so it's not out of the question. It is possible that BA have identified an opportunity as a result of the collapse (or should I say destruction) of Monarch but it does sound unlikely.  An upmarket flight to Almeria would be very welcome but I suspect they couldn't compete with Jet2, Thomas Cook or Ryanair.
May I suggest you avoid Heathrow like the plague. The last time I routed through there it was a nightmare! Terminal 5 is always packed and almost all flights were delayed - but just short of the time where compensation claims could be made. Funny that!
Reggie

Lancashire lad

Very much doubt BA will offer a direct flight from Manchester, most flights seem to involve a flight into Heathrow then onward, if you don't mind a transfer then try Vueling-Manchester- Barcelona-Almeria

Sueandandyb

I know they are doing Almeria/ heathrow March/ October I've seen prices for March €33 each way including 2 free hand luggage

valb

Thought it was Almeria to Heathrow? Could be wrong.

jonno

I was recently told that BA are starting doing an Almeria- Manchester route this summer. Cant find anything - has anyone else heard same rumour?