The Mayor

Started by juana, October 17, 2017, 17:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fidgetmidget

So.........have any builders been contacted then and what was the outcome?
FM
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

Iceman

It is great have some info that is all we have been asking for but a bit like PM May a lot of word but not much detail/

languagesolutions

Thank you Danny. As you and the TH say, information will be given when you have it :). Meanwhile "intoxication of absurd information and out of context needs to stop"  :You_Rock_Emoticon:

raysun

Its interesting that having seen hundreds of posts recently about the lack of information from the town hall when they do post an update even if it doesent give an enormous of info  there has not been one reply or comment good or bad other than mine.
give them a bit of encouragement and maybe the will continue to post info that may help some peope with serious worries.
Luego

raysun

I think its great to  see information coming straight out of the town hall and not from outside sources  that no one believes.
well done danny.  an update on an ongoing basis may  help keep everybody happy.

D.daniel

Hi Juana this was published by the Mayor on his facebook page yesterday and on the Ayuntamiento de Arboleas page as well.

With motive of the approval of the Innovation 14 on the 12/7/2017 which persued the Legalization of all the houses that were built outside of the Urban limits,290 in total.

To avoid rumours which we consider not to be beneficial for anybody, i would like to clarify that on behalf of the Ayto we are working in the correct direction, and for the moment we are waiting for the JA to publish the document in the BOJA,which is the official notice for the document to adquire its complete legality. This we hope will be resolved very soon

This Mayor and my team knew what we were up against, and for this reason in 2011 we nade a total change in our approach to this problem.

Today i would like to declare to all the affected parties that all the 290 houses are LEGAL, thanks to many,many hours of work, always for the good of our residents.

To understand the real magnitud of the problem. you can compare or check if any of the other towns have achieved this.
Arboleas you know has.

Also i would like to add that this mayor and my team have worked from the beginning for the final solution, and therefore no one should forward events and much less publish information about businesses and individuals in particular, and also put doubt and uncertainty towards the final solution

We are very clear of the dimension of the problems we face and how to act in each stage of this and therefore this intoxication of absurd information and out of context needs to stop.

We only wish for tranquility for all the town

The mayor and the team work for everyone and not just for some friends.

We will keep you informed punctually through every stage.

Con motivo de la aprobacion de la In 14 el 12/7/2017 que persigue la Legalizacion de todas las viviends fuera de los limites urbanos, 290 viviendas.

Para evitar rumores que no benefician a nadie, quiero aclarar que desde al Ayto. se esta trabajando en la direccion correcta y por el momento estamos esperando que la JA publique el documento en el BOJA, para adquirir su legalidad completa. Asunto este que esperamos se resuelva muy pronto

Este Alcalde y su Equipo, desde el principio supimos a lo que nos enfrentabamos, por este motivo en 2011 se hizo un cambio de rumbo total en el plantamiento del problema.

Hoy puedo decir a todos los afectados que a dia de hoy todas las viviendas 290 son LEGALES, gracias a muchas horas de trabajo hecho por el bien de nuestros vecinos.

Para entender la verdadera magnitud del problema, pueden comprobar los pueblos que lo han conseguido
Arboleas que se conozca.

Quiero anadir que este Alcalde y su Equipo han trabajado desde el principio en la solucion final por lo tanto que nadie adelante acontecimientos y mucho menos se atreva a dar datos publicamente de Empresas o Particulares, que mas, que aclarar las cosas anaden dudas e incertidumbre a la solucion final.

Tenemos muy claro cual es la dimension del problema y como actuar en cada etapa, por lo tanto que pare ya la intoxicacion de informacion absurda y fuera de contexto

Tranquilidad al pueblo

Este Alcalde y su Equipo trabajara para todos y no para los amigos

Se informara puntualmente de cada paso

Iceman

juana   Try Face book it is ever translated by Danny

juana

While I commend the Mayor for keeping tabs on the road works and other building project, but to be truthful I wish he would spend the same amount of time and energy sorting out Innovation 14 so we can get on with our lives. Can he tell us how many developers has he called into the T H and what is the results so far. More information please.
On the quote from the Mayor that even if the Brits leave the village it will be all right, remember holiday home owners do not spend money all year Resident do, and residents vote as well .