Previous topic - Next topic

casablanca

Quote from: GINGER NUT on October 19, 2017, 15:37:17 PM
If anyone needs the code its s0018v and good till end February 2018
Thanks mate. I've used it a couple of times already and saved a few quid :08:

Regular nut 🥜

If anyone needs the code its s0018v and good till end February 2018

Annastasia

It will ask for it during booking . We use the code from gingernut . Thanks once again very useful gingernut.

steff

Where do you type the code for the discount on Brittany Ferries website?

tandas

What about car spaces?  On last trip on Cap Finisterre we were squashed in and just about managed to get out of our car.  Does the economy ferry have the same problem?  Are any cars on open deck?  Not bothered about entertainment it's rubbish or food ,we always take our own now, fed up with bad service, crap food and high prices!

Dylanthomas2014

Yes used both depends if you want a cruise or a ferry dear one entertainment large bar areas and restaurant cheap one small bar self service food no entertainment bar tv  but still plenty of  seating cabins in both about the same

valb

Hi we have used the Baie de Seine the economy service and the more expensive ferries both last year. Both fine . Preferred the economy one. The food was good although slightly less choice. Plenty of spaces to sit in and outside. Very little entertainment but that didn't bother us. The cabins are great much more space.

hartcjhart

A friend and his family used the 'economie' (not sure which one as there seems to be 2 but he said it was very acceptable for the price,ok only a self service restaurant but good food

Annastasia

We did it once never ever again!!!! Not worth the saving. We went in June a couple of years ago and felt we were on there too long to be uncomfortable.
Nowhere decent to eat only microwaves to cook the food you bought from the shop in. Small crowded bar area nowhere to escape to avoid the smell of the cooking from said microwaves.
The smell in the stair wells was a disgusting odour de sewer.
On arrival we immediately changed our return trip to the normal ferry. Also you are on the ferry 4 hours longer than the others. Like I said we will never use it again.

lmj52

Yep gingernut top man. We're on the ferry Sunday storm permitting, cheers again. :13:
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

tandas

Code is given to you if you join the Brittany club.  Guests can use it and I believe the club member gets rewarded everything it's used.  It does have a time limit usually a year.  The user gets a discount on the cost of a trip, it's not a lot but pays for a meal on board.  We have used a code provided by Gingernut several times now, thanks to them.

JUD

HI all.
How does the  discount code work.I
I use the ferry about twice a year and fly over for the rest,  I don't recall having been sent a code etc
Can anyone use it , does it expire after a certain time,
Thanks jud.

stean

ray

bombero

stean

Has anyone got a discount code for brittany ferries. Thanks.