Los Carrascos bar

Started by OSCARPED, October 14, 2017, 08:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkee

Jockscot, well said,  all those facts can be verified by reading Rogers posts on his own forum.   The Hacienda are owed 400.000 euros by that builder. which has left homeowners still unsure of innovation 14 and its costs to obtain our already paid for properties paperwork.
Many of us will NOT use his bar.  or the one being finished  in La Perla.   Once partners in Mountain Oaks.

bootneck

Well said Jockscot.....I'm with you on that.....

polo

Who is Antonio? I assume the builder? Forgive my ignorance. 

Lynden

Crikey Jock, not holding back then.........you might need a good lawyer...

raysun

Let battle commence!!!  Cant wait for replies to this one. Im minding my own business. Brave man jock .

Jockscot

What I would really like to know is where did Antonio get the money for such a project , apparently , it's for his retirement slush fund. I sincerely hope that he is going to pay for his tax that he owes , and also money to pay for unfinished infrastructure that he said he couldn't afford to complete , and also for escrituras for the people that he ripped off with his illegal builds , taking money from them and not paying for the land that he built on , still that was the game that was being played back then , but the Ayuntamento knew all this and still gave him permission to build his Karaoke Bar ???? I for one will boycott his latest venture , and anyone with morals , might like to consider doing likewise.

raysun

Probably the bar IN  the health  centre.  Ill need a drink if and when i have to visit it.

pinky

I was wondering which will open first --- the bar or the health centre ?????????

raysun

It will be a sad day for arboleas village if a lot of people from carascos and garcias use this pub and do not come as much to the village.
great bunch of lads and lassies. Always good for a laugh and generally very nice people

OSCARPED

Work has started again on the Bar
Finger's crossed  it will be completed in time for Christmas !!!!
Hopefully next Summer , l passed this morning walking the dog's , they've started First Fixing   :clap: :clap: :clap:
Let's hope it gets Finnish  :sleepy: