fires

Started by raysun, October 14, 2017, 07:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raysun

Thanks macc , not sure whats strange about trying to ensure that the people involved might read this and desist.
Dumping rubbish and setting fires are totally different things.
if a spark from a fire near you sets fire to your house you wont find it so strange.
Just look at california.
The house owner was advised by a member of town hall staff that it was  not a problem.
Why does a simple post have to be strange 
however have a nice not so strange day

macc

Strange post, Arboleas is in Andalucia, so the ban applies. The person or persons burning vegetation in los golondrinas were not allowed, they are just doing it, in exactly the same way people are not allowed to dump rubbish, but they do. Report, and leave it to the police.

raysun

I notice in the euro weekly news yesterday that the junta have extended the ban on burning of vegetation and even bbq  due to the exceptional dry spell until the 31st of october.
does this apply in arboleas.
if it does why as reported earlier is a rented house in avda las golondrinas allowed to burn vegetation at the back of their house.
a lady in a house on that road was really worried about sparks spreading things further to the rambla or to the trees and vegetation  next door.
She tells me they were burning stuff for two days in a row this week.
Stig has posted often enough how easy it is to dispose of vegetation up at his place.!!
and before you ask it has been reported to the local police.
its so easy for a major fire to start  and so easy to visit stigs palace to dispose of it.
i would go round myself  but the people there seem to come and  and always different people.
Seems like an air b and b place.